PDA

View Full Version : BULLITT # 4065 For Sale

bmuscg
11-03-2007, 09:46 PM
The time has come to part with 2001 BULLIT#4065 (Black). You guys get the first shot. I am currently building an open track car and don't have garage space for both. The car is adult owned, super clean and solid as a rock. It is a weekend car for me and has been garage kept since I have owned it. I drove it in the rain three times. I've never seen one as clean on the underside. The inerior is perfect. The only modifications are a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, SLP stainless X-pipe with removable high flow cats, and Steeda stainless cat back exhaust. All of the original pieces (shifter, H-pipe, and exhaust) are included with the car. It has 64400 miles. You must see this car to appreciate it's condition. I am also including BULLITT promo items including the BULLITT DVD, original sales flier, a BULLITT convention T-shirt, and dealer poster. I will be sad to see it go and request that the buyer gives me first shot at buying it back when the time comes. If you are interested please e-mail me at BMUSCG@comcast.net (BMUSCG@comcast.net) The car is located in Mount Joy, PA 17552.

$14000

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!

-Doug
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->