11-17-2007, 06:36 PM
Its my first try so tell me what you think

http://www.carolinahorsepower.com/Chris/Tuckd%20in%20the%20driveway.jpg

tazzracing1
11-17-2007, 06:45 PM
looks great.

XyX
11-17-2007, 07:59 PM
looks good for your first try..when i clicked the thread i was like..did he really like an HDR pic of a dumptruck:rotf:

But keep practicing.. you'll get better each time around.

chrisheltra
11-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks, yeah it was ok for a first try. My only problem was the sun was setting and it was a little windy causing some blurriness. Unfortunatly I dont have the folliage change down here that you have up there. Now I just need to find the full version for free so I dont have the watermarks.

XyX
11-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks, yeah it was ok for a first try. My only problem was the sun was setting and it was a little windy causing some blurriness. Unfortunatly I dont have the folliage change down here that you have up there. Now I just need to find the full version for free so I dont have the watermarks.Yea..Just take your time..get the tri pod set, angle and all. Make sure when you hit the button to take the pic the camera doesnt move. The leaves do change here:cool: but in a month I'll be back in great ol' new orleans..where the leaves just die and are brown:D

Shane361
11-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Nice pic Chris:D Looks like your on a million forums like myself:thumbsup: -Shane

chrisheltra
11-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Nice pic Chris:D Looks like your on a million forums like myself:thumbsup: -Shane
Of coarse who isnt?:D