PDA

View Full Version : Autorama....Awards!!!

John Himsel
11-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Congrats to Ken, Shannon/Scott, Chris, and Linda for their awards at Houston's Autorama. Every SCMC Car was awarded.

Great Job!!!!

Firme
11-25-2007, 12:20 PM
AWESOME!!! Congratulations to everyone. :bounce:

JBoden
11-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Congrats to Ken, Shannon/Scott, Chris, and Linda for their awards at Houston's Autorama. Every SCMC Car was awarded.

Great Job!!!!

Congrats to ALL :eek: I need pics for the Newsletter!!! :rolleyes: This will make a great news :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Angel
11-26-2007, 02:09 PM

Great Job!!!!
Thanks, John. :thumbsup: You and Ken were very well deserved; and the helpful hints you gave on detailing paid off for me in some outstanding comments I received from the Judges. Albeit not having an aftermarket stereo, lol, I am happy with the turn out and the Club got a lot of attention! There may be a few new recruits resulting out of it. :bounce:

Edmond, I now have possession of the Banner and Stands, etc. :D I shall hang on to them until needed. :thumbsup:

Angel
11-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Congrats to ALL :eek: I need pics for the Newsletter!!! :rolleyes: This will make a great news :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jim, pm to Screamin Mystic; - he has my camera and plans soon to pull the pics off it. :) We also got a great Group Shot with Trophies in hand!. :thumbsup:

SCMC for the Win! :bounce:

97CasperCobra
11-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Congrats to all....way to represent the SCMC...:thumbsup:

ORANGE CRUSH
11-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Congrats all....:thumbsup:

2004MystiSVT
11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
WOW!! I have to say that Autorama...aside from being extremely long and a little on the pricey side....was a great experience!! :D We had a great group there and I think it's safe to say all were proud to be there representing SCMC!! We all pulled together providing tips to each other to help make our cobras and displays look exceptional! Fantastic team work everyone!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :clapping: CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!! :clapping: :thumbsup:

kencobra
11-26-2007, 06:13 PM
It was a very good time and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. I also agree it was a little long and pricey and that was without attending Fridays show. I was going to arrive in the mornings and then leave and come back for the evening but the expensive parking kind of made me stay for the day. There were many cars there that made me drool all over myself :drool: . The craftsmanship was outstanding along with some of the displays. I will post some pics soon. :thumbsup:

Carl G
11-26-2007, 08:25 PM

Great Job!!!!

Ok so let hear the results. Any best in class?Outstanding in class? Post up ;)

cobrabitn
11-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Congrats to you all and be sure to send Jim the results with some photos for the newsletter! :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
11-26-2007, 09:20 PM
AWESOME!!!

Congratulations!!! :headbang:

ragu1585
11-26-2007, 11:04 PM
was a great show! i didnt go but saturday but that was enough for me.. maybe next yr i can get in on some the auto rama action

svt t3
11-27-2007, 01:27 AM
Congrats to all! I stopped by the SCMC display on Friday. The cars all looked great!

Angel
11-27-2007, 09:43 AM
Ok so let hear the results. Any best in class?Outstanding in class? Post up ;)
John - Best in Class - DSG Cobra Vert
Ken - Best in Class - Sonic Blue Cobra Vert
Shannon - Outstanding in Class - Mystichrome Cobra Vert
Chris - Outstanding in Class - Mystichrome Cobra Coupe
Angel - Outstanding in Class - White Shelby GT500 Fastback

:thumbsup:

backnblack
11-27-2007, 11:14 AM
congratulations everyone! :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
11-27-2007, 11:25 AM

Awesome....great job everyone!!! Count the '97 in for Autorama next year...:thumbsup:

Carl G
11-27-2007, 02:31 PM

Outstanding everyone. That was a great showing :thumbsup:

ScreaminMystic
11-27-2007, 03:25 PM
EDIT:
John - Best in Class a.k.a 1st- DSG Cobra Vert
Ken - Best in Class a.k.a 1st- Sonic Blue Cobra Vert
Shannon - Outstanding in Class a.k.a 2nd- Mystichrome Cobra Vert
Chris - Outstanding in Class a.k.a 2nd- Mystichrome Cobra Coupe
Angel - Outstanding in Class a.k.a 2nd - White Shelby GT500 Fastback

Angel
11-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Awesome....great job everyone!!! Count the '97 in for Autorama next year...:thumbsup:
:D I'm holding you to that. :bounce:

Angel needs to go back next year after her Best Class and kick out the Mutt. :D :p Maybe Vieola (the 427R ) will join her too. :cool:

97CasperCobra
11-27-2007, 04:02 PM
:D I'm holding you to that. :bounce:
:run:

Angel
11-27-2007, 05:57 PM
:run:
:nono: Thought you'd try that. :D

:grinangel

03 cobra toy
11-30-2007, 10:38 AM
Congratulations !! :thumbsup: