PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

Carl G
12-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Today, my nephew Jeremy was killed in Iraq by a suicide bomber. He had just been deployed six weeks ago and was serving as a Lieutenent in a artillery unit based from Fort Hood. Please keep my Sister Debbie, and her husband Randy, in your prayers this holiday season. Also say a prayer for all of our young men and women serving this country and putting their lives on the line to protect our freedoms and way of life. Jeremy was proud of his assignment and was eager to serve his country with honor. He was a recent graduate from Texas A&M. I will miss him.

Twice Bitten
12-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Sorry for the loss of your nephew :( . You, your family and all of those in the military will be in our prayers.

If only our politicians :mad: were as brave as those in the miltary who are willing to die to protect our freedoms. :flag:

Firme
12-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Carl,

We are deeply sorry to hear about your family's loss :( . Your nephew will be in our prayers.

97CasperCobra
12-20-2007, 11:30 PM
Carl, I'm so very sorry for your family's loss. I'm always saddened when I hear of news like this, but for it to happen to a friend of mine breaks my heart, especially so close to the holidays.

I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers as well as all those who serve in today's armed forces to protect the freedom that we take for granted.

Again, I'm sorry Carl. :(

msmap
12-20-2007, 11:39 PM
Carl, I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. Your family is in my prayers.

Rest in peace, Jeremy :flag:

ORANGE CRUSH
12-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Sorry to hear Carl. He will be in our prayers.

kencobra
12-21-2007, 12:00 AM
I am very sorry about the loss of your nephew. This news deeply saddens me :( .

Hazman
12-21-2007, 06:28 AM
Carl
Your family is in our prayers.
Rick & Jayne

Admiral
12-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Carl, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your nephew while serving his country in Iraq. Our condolences to his parents and the rest of his family and friends.

cobrapace94
12-21-2007, 08:34 AM
Sorry to hear about it Carl. Deepest sympathy & prayers to you & his family.

SuperG
12-21-2007, 09:12 AM
We're so sorry to hear this, Carl. May you, your sister and her family find the strength needed to get through this sad time...

gfcobra
12-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Our hearts go out to you & your family. My family will keep you & your family in our prayers & to all the brave men & women serving in our armed forces thank you.

Gary

Angel
12-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Carl, sorry to hear about your loss. :( Jeremy shall not pass on in vein. His Service and support of his Family is greatly appreciated and preyed for on a regular basis. So too, for all the Men and Women with supportive Friends and Family in the Service.

I thank you and appreciate you as I prey for Jeremy's Peace, in Lords Name. Merry Christmas to You and yours in this difficult time. :)

tazzracing1
12-21-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your families lost, I will have your family in my prayers. I will always support our troops, They are always in my thoughts since it started. I have a son going over soon.

jimmysidecarr
12-21-2007, 05:56 PM
So sorry to hear that Carl. :(

93KingCobra
12-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss Carl. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

JBoden
12-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Our deepest and most sincere sympathies Carl.

Your Friends Always

Levi
12-21-2007, 08:36 PM
I am so very sorry to hear of your family's loss and will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Carl G
12-21-2007, 08:56 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts. I have always felt that this club is my second family. The Chronicle ask for pictures tonight for a story they plan to run I think tomorrow. Again thanks for the heart felt words of kindness they are greatly appreciated. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and look forward to seeing everyone soon. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
12-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Carl,

Sorry for your loss and please send my condolences to his family.

Tony

redlinedesire
12-21-2007, 09:39 PM
sorry to hear that a young life has been taken . carl be strong for your sister and family.they will need the strength. peace

msmap
12-22-2007, 02:09 AM
Please tell Carl I'm deeply sorry for his loss. Jeremy and his parents will be remembered in my prayers tonight.

Monte Leicht
Drilling Advisor
Atyrau

03 cobra toy
12-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Carl,

I am very sorry about the loss of your nephew.My condolences go to you and your family.

Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

backnblack
12-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Carl,
Grace and I are very sorry for your loss. Your family will be in our prayers.

mojo dad
12-23-2007, 06:32 PM
Carl,
So sorry of your families loss. On behalf of myself and my family I salute Jeremy for his unselfish defense of our country. His sacrifice will never be forgotten or deminished in anyway.
Mark

2004MystiSVT
12-23-2007, 11:24 PM
Carl,

My deepest heart felt sympathies go out to you and your family in this sad time. May God rest his soul as he made the ultimate sacrifice in defending our great nation. Jeremy truly is an angel and though he is not physically on this earth to watch over his loved ones rest assured he is doing it from above.

God bless you all and may peace be with you this holiday season.
-Shannon
(2004MystiSVT)

:flag:

Carl G
12-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement. Jeremy's body will be flown back on Wednesday to Hooks airport and the Patriot Guard will escourt to Klein Funeral Home on Champion Forest Drive. I cant tell you how much support from the community that the family has received, it has been encredible. Once again to my freinds here in the club thanks for the support, as I have passed on your words to my sister and husband. I hope everyone has a great holiday and will look forward to a new year. :thumbsup:

Andy M
01-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Carl,

I am so sorry to hear this man! We did not see each other for the holidays and Tammy and I did not get the news until now.

On behalf of Tammy and I, please tell your sister how sorry we are to hear of her (and your) loss. :(

This war really hits home when it is someone you know! Of course, every loss is tragic, it is just more personal when it hits this close to home.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. God bless our men and women in uniform! :raise: