PDA

View Full Version : 2004 SVT Cobra for sale w/ Kenne Belle 2.8

xinepi
12-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Well it's come time to buy a home and my husband and I are looking into selling our pride and joy.. She's a 2004 Oxford White Cobra. It makes my eyes tear up writing this, but you gotta do what's best for your family.. We are asking 36k, which is a steal considering we have put onver 20k into her (parts and labor).. All of her work has been done my Modular Powerhouse in Georgia by Tim and Andy Barth.. If you are interested, or know someone who is send me an email at mrsryanking@gmail.com. I can send pics if you are interested, she is in mint condition.. If you aren't interested, please let me know about any sites that are good with selling mustangs?

here is her info:

Engine:

644/618 @ 21*- Race Gas - Hot

626/585 @ 18*-Pump Gas - Cold

605/580 @ 18*-Pump Gas - Hot
4 valve - stock
586/546 (Old numbers w/2.2 @ 17lbs)
11.03 @ 125.1 w/a 1.84 60ft. (with 547rwhp on 16lbs)
Engine Misc:

Accufab TB
NGK spark plugs
Spec Clutch Stage 3+ (26 spline)
Spec Steel Flywheel
Billet Flow 2.93
Reichard Racing Manual Tensioner
Metco 100mm idler
2 LFP 100mm auxilery idlers
1 LFP 90mm auxilery idler
MPH Custom Oil Catch
Steeda Battery Relocation kit
Turbocharger & Induction:

Kenne Bell 2.8H Twin Screw Supercharger @ 19lbs
Kenne Bell billet boost bypass valve
Cooling:

LFP Aluminum Race radiator
LFP Coolant expansion tank
LFP Intercooler expansion resevior
LFP Perfect Flow Head Cooling Mod
Gords Heat exchanger
Fuel & Tuning:

Steeda CAI
Ford GT pumps
CPR Rails
Braided lines
Upgraded FPDM
60LB injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Filter
SCT Xcaliber 2 programmer
Exhaust:

BBK 1 5/8 Long tubes
VRS O/R X-pipe
Magnaflow Magnapacks
Drivetrain:

Liberty Gears 26 spline imput shaft
MGW Shifter
Hurst Line Lock
3.27 GT gears (For now)
Eaton Posi - Waiting on install
Strange 31 spline axles - Waiting on install
Ford Racing Diff cover - Waiting on install
Weight reduction & transfer:

QA1 tubular K member
QA1 tubular A-arms
Suspension, Braking, wheels & tires:

Front:
Kenny Brown strut tower brace
D & D 4-bolt caster camber plates
Baer bump steer kit
Hawk pads
Brembo slotted rotors
QA1 Coil over
3 1/2" inch wheel studs

Rear:
Hawk pads
Brembo slotted rotors
Steeda Sport Springs
3 1/2" wheel studs
Steeda full length subframe connectors
Tokico Gas shocks
Street:

Front-17x9 Chrome SVT rims, BFGoodrich T/A KD 275/40ZR17

Rear- 17x10.5 Chrome SVT rims, BFGoodrich Traditional DR's 315/35 R17
Drag Strip:

Front-?

Rear- 17" Cobra Rims w/275/40 R17 Hoosier DOT Drag Radials
Interior:

Autometer steering column bezel
Autometer Triple A-piller
Autometer guages-Boost/Fuel pressure/Water temp
DynoJet Wideband Commander w/white face guage
Raptor shift light -black- w/Red LED
SCT tune switch plate
Cobra I.D. Plate
Exterior:

Black Steeda Radiator Cover w/Cobra I.D . Plate.

Thanks!
~Christine

03slidewayzSVT
12-28-2007, 10:30 PM
post edited

xinepi
12-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Again some dumba$$ didn't read the rules.....DELETE!!!thanks! call me a dumbass...... i've been in the group for over a year.. i just figured someone might be interested.. you're right, i didn't read the rules for selling things, i've never sold anything from the club.... just bought stuff, a few times.. delete the post.....

i'm just trying to help my husband sell the cobra while he is deployed in iraq.. sorry if i offended anyone.. now i remember why i don't post in forums.. i thought this was a civil group of cobra owners, not one that will call a chick a dumbass for being uninformed..

RF Cobra
12-29-2007, 12:49 AM
i thought this was a civil group of cobra owners..
99.99% of us are and the other .01, well...

xinepi
12-29-2007, 12:52 AM
thanks! call me a dumbass...... i've been in the group for over a year.. i just figured someone might be interested.. you're right, i didn't read the rules for selling things, i've never sold anything from the club.... just bought stuff, a few times.. delete the post.....

i'm just trying to help my husband sell the cobra while he is deployed in iraq.. sorry if i offended anyone.. now i remember why i don't post in forums.. i thought this was a civil group of cobra owners, not one that will call a chick a dumbass for being uninformed..
PS... i am an actual club member who paid to be part of this club early this year.. i was told that being a member or having enough posts makes my for sale OK to post.. if you want to call me a dumbass, know your facts first.. you might have joined the forum a few months before me, but i have been a paid member for while now, and a visitor for even longer.. it's easy to judge, but if you were put in a place to keep your cobra or keep your two children a nice place to live, you might be more sensitive about the fact that i am actually posting about giving up the dreams my husband and i worked hard on for for the past 3 years.. give me a break please............

obviously this isn't going to help sell our cobra, so please close the thread? i'll stick with autotrader and my other stang sites.. it was just an idea, being an svt site and all.. makes me sad i wear my club shirt all the f'in time.. i'll stick to just being a member for club events..

xinepi
12-29-2007, 12:58 AM
99.99% of us are and the other .01, well...

i totally understand, it is how forums go...... i don't hold it against the club, just the guy who knows nothing about my situation or the fact that i didn't realize it would offend anyone.. i actually thought someone might be interested! considering how much work has gone into this cobra and all it has to offer for less than half the price it cost us to get it there... from a KB 2.2 to a KB 2.8 and all the other things done still being under 20,000 miles.. it is a sweet car.. and i never in a MILLION years thought i would even be selling it.. it is a sensitive subject, and a more sensitive thing to be giving up.. sorry to sound like a total chick about the stupid response, but it was really not needed lol..

it's all good now.. c'est la vie.. :D

RF Cobra
12-29-2007, 01:07 AM
From what you have listed it sounds like an exceptional car. You were correct, paid SCMC members can post items regardless of how many times they have posted on the board. I hate to hear what you are currently going through, I know what it is like to have to struggle with issues like that. I wish you the best of luck in selling your Cobra. :thumbsup:

(xinepi's SCMC# is 01774)

xinepi
12-29-2007, 01:14 AM
From what you have listed it sounds like an exceptional car. You were correct, paid SCMC members can post items regardless of how many times they have posted on the board. I hate to hear what you are currnetly going through, I know what it is like to have to struggle with issues like that. I wish you the best of luck in selling your Cobra. :thumbsup:
thanks man.. it is an exceptional car.. not to mention i just returned my 2005 stang for the same goal.. this is our last mustang.. but hey, family comes first.. and car payments aren't worth having a peice of land to make our own.. our kids shouldn't have to pay for mommy AND daddy to have their mustangs while just renting a house lol... i just want us to have all we can when my husband gets home from iraq after 15 months, even if it is just for a year with him.. this sounds like a sob story so i need to stop..

if anyone is interested in buying it, IM me on yahoo at soulmeetsbodhi and i'll give you pics and details..

~christine

cobrabitn
12-29-2007, 01:24 AM
Christine,

I apologize for the flames and the appropriate action has been taken. Your for sale post will stand as is and we hope you'll keep a positive impression on the SCMC. I'm sure it is very difficult for you as I know I would be crushed if I had to sell my Cobra due to circumstances or to better myself.

Adam has been banned for 6 months, one more time and it'll be indefinite.

Thanks,

Tony

xinepi
12-29-2007, 02:05 AM
Christine,

I apologize for the flames and the appropriate action has been taken. Your for sale post will stand as is and we hope you'll keep a positive impression on the SCMC.

Thanks,

TonyWOW! I truly appreciate the fact that it wasn't just me finding it offensive.. thank you for leaving the post up :D You guys have proven that the site IS what I thought, and I'm sorry for the few moments I might have thought otherwise.. I hate that someone was banned because of it, but it really shows that you all ARE good people! THANK YOU!!!!

cobrabitn
12-29-2007, 02:08 AM
I hope everything goes your way now and in the future and I hope you have a great New Year!

William
12-29-2007, 04:39 AM
I feel for you. The family "is" more important. I am up to my neck in credit card debt because of my Cobra and GT. I have to work 7 days a week to make ends meet. However, I will NEVER sell either one of my cars because it is too much of a loose-win situation. I loose my car and extra cash/mods put into it and the person buying it wins "A FREE MODIFIED COBRA or GT. "F" that! Keep your COBRA! Find a way to make it happen. Your hubby is a soldier, he qualifies for all kinds of VA low interest loans. Good luck to you. I hope your hubby returns home soon & safely. :thumbsup:

xinepi
12-29-2007, 01:20 PM
I feel for you. The family "is" more important. I am up to my neck in credit card debt because of my Cobra and GT. I have to work 7 days a week to make ends meet. However, I will NEVER sell either one of my cars because it is too much of a loose-win situation. I loose my car and extra cash/mods put into it and the person buying it wins "A FREE MODIFIED COBRA or GT. "F" that! Keep your COBRA! Find a way to make it happen. Your hubby is a soldier, he qualifies for all kinds of VA low interest loans. Good luck to you. I hope your hubby returns home soon & safely. :thumbsup:That is what I have been saying.. I really hope we don't sell it.. it's just that it is a money pit.. when you finally reach one goal, you get a new one.. it was "supposed" to be to reach 600hp.. We did that.. now it's a roll cage, built rear end, and the list goes on..... so we'll see.. if someone buys it for what we want, we might do it.. who knows.. (shh, but I hope noone will buy it ;)) we coulld still get our mortgage with the cobra no problem, it's the just extras involved with having a modded car that will never be done

cobrabitn
12-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Here's my advice to you...stop modding the car and just enjoy it the way it is. My Mystichrome has 440 rwhp and I just drive it to events, cruises, etc.. I might add a lower pulley later on and maybe a Kenne Bell but that's just not priority right now. If your house is priority and it sounds like it is, just stop dumping cash in the Cobra and concentrate on the house. Take the car to events and enjoy it and don't let it be money pit. :D

mrpork
12-29-2007, 06:29 PM
wow you dont fool around do you tony! but i guess you did what was right. adam is going to be pissed for a little while. but he will get over it.Christine,

I apologize for the flames and the appropriate action has been taken. Your for sale post will stand as is and we hope you'll keep a positive impression on the SCMC. I'm sure it is very difficult for you as I know I would be crushed if I had to sell my Cobra due to circumstances or to better myself.

Adam has been banned for 6 months, one more time and it'll be indefinite.

Thanks,

Tony

95svtCOBRA
12-29-2007, 10:41 PM
I feel for you. The family "is" more important. I am up to my neck in credit card debt because of my Cobra and GT. I have to work 7 days a week to make ends meet. However, I will NEVER sell either one of my cars because it is too much of a loose-win situation. I loose my car and extra cash/mods put into it and the person buying it wins "A FREE MODIFIED COBRA or GT. "F" that! Keep your COBRA! Find a way to make it happen. Your hubby is a soldier, he qualifies for all kinds of VA low interest loans. Good luck to you. I hope your hubby returns home soon & safely. :thumbsup:va loans are better left for houses dude, besides you really dont have access to the va until you get out. Im looking at that situation right now. im getting ready to get out. I wont get paid anything or recieve any beneifts from the va until im signed out, heres your dd214 and a thank you. times are hard, ESP for a military family. but im with you on selling things though, i have over 20k in guitars and guitar equipment acquired since ive been about 14, old enough to work so wouldnt get rid of nothing and that goes for the Cobra as well:thumbsup:

xinepi
12-29-2007, 10:49 PM
va loans are better left for houses dude, besides you really dont have access to the va until you get out. Im looking at that situation right now. im getting ready to get out. I wont get paid anything or recieve any beneifts from the va until im signed out, heres your dd214 and a thank you. times are hard, ESP for a military family. but im with you on selling things though, i have over 20k in guitars and guitar equipment acquired since ive been about 14, old enough to work so wouldnt get rid of nothing and that goes for the Cobra as well:thumbsup:

Our plan is to use the VA loan for our house... but I would rather have some money invested in the place so we have some equity.. either way we can pull it off.. but the money we could get from the sale of the cobra would help with a down payment to get that equity going.. I'm hoping we just don't sell the cobra and keep making the payments.. we both work, so it isn't an issue.. my hubby just has a Z06 itch......i need to scratch that if we are going to not lose all we've invested.. i just don't see the Z06 being a car for a 26 year old E5/E6...... of course we'd all love one, it is a long term goal in my mind.....

cobrabitn
12-30-2007, 01:37 AM
I already cut Adam some slack when I banned him for 7 days twice, technically he should be banned indefinitely but he took advantage of my generosity and flamed a member who was trying to be polite and had a legitimate for sale item. Maybe if he had worded it differently then calling someone a DA he might have been able to hang around. We'll see him in June if he wants to come back and behave, if not, that's his choice but the SCMC is not going to be known to be like other forums where there is no moderation and its a free for all where anyone can post what they want or attach images they want. If someone doesn't like our forums they can go to SVT Performance, the Corral, or other boards where they may let that take place. Not here, he's been told about his posts numerous times!

Slowtherland
01-06-2008, 02:40 PM
i emailed you