PDA

View Full Version : SCMC 2009 calendar info

red04svtcobra
12-31-2007, 10:42 PM
As some of you all know I will be doing the 2009 SCMC calendar. I am very happy to be able to help out and take some weight off Tony's shoulders by doing this. I will be setting up a thread sometime this month once I get some more info from Tony as far as what would be a minimum size and resolution accepted. I want this calendar to be very nice with all types of different cobras as well as be informative. I would like this to be completed by December as I think it would be a terrific gift to any Ford lover. Anyways, once I find out more I will get a thread going. Thanks Chris

Cobra4me
12-31-2007, 11:04 PM
good luck with the calendar Chris:thumbsup:

tazzracing1
01-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Let us know what we can do to help.

red04svtcobra
01-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks all. The same company that made this years calendar will be doing it for the 2009 too. If the competition becomes fierce I may end up having 1 or 2 members help me out on deciding on the pics. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
01-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Chris,

I'm going to have Edmond set up a separate forum just for the club calendar so you can moderate it and use it as you see fit. Hopefully that will help you out! :thumbsup:

Tony

red04svtcobra
01-02-2008, 10:15 PM
That'll work.:thumbsup:

RF Cobra
01-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Chris, please send me a PM with your email address so I can send you and Tony an email about the calendar.

As some of you all know I will be doing the 2009 SCMC calendar. I am very happy to be able to help out and take some weight off Tony's shoulders by doing this. I will be setting up a thread sometime this month once I get some more info from Tony as far as what would be a minimum size and resolution accepted. I want this calendar to be very nice with all types of different cobras as well as be informative. I would like this to be completed by December as I think it would be a terrific gift to any Ford lover. Anyways, once I find out more I will get a thread going. Thanks Chris

Firme
01-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Here is the Calendar forum! :thumbsup:
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84