PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of Street Racers :rolleyes:

mingrey02gt
01-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Few months ago ran into a purple 03 Cobra on 290. Goofy looking big dude driving with his wife in the passenger seat. Pull up on the bike to say what's up and I guess he thought I wanted to race.

Tonight I see this old dude driving a green Cobra and I speed up to say what's up and he takes off.

Of course I played with the goofy dude in the purple cobra but laid off the old dude since we were on 1960.

:rotf:

Didn't know you guys had it in you.

;)

jimmysidecarr
01-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Few months ago ran into a purple 03 Cobra on 290. Goofy looking big dude driving with his wife in the passenger seat. Pull up on the bike to say what's up and I guess he thought I wanted to race.

Tonight I see this old dude driving a green Cobra and I speed up to say what's up and he takes off.

Of course I played with the goofy dude in the purple cobra but laid off the old dude since we were on 1960.

;)

I didn't know they made puple 03 Cobras???? Sonic Blue maybe?

Big dude counts me out... 5' 8" 175 pounds...

04 Cobra Mystichrome color looks purple sometimes... looks green in headlight light.

I am an old dude though(relative term)... and on occasion the
skinny pedal does get a little carpet action.

I was on 1960 tonight(leaving BJ's near Willowbrook)..
not much room for having any significant fun however..

Streets are not a great place to let it all hang out... TWS and MSR Houston are a much better outlet.

I did see a couple bikes on the way home though.
No races though...
On 1960 you've got about 2 1/2 to 3 seconds MAX of WOT and then that's it..

Goofy???............. maybe
Big dude??? ........ def not!

Musta been somebody else.. Bikes are too fast anyway... everyone knows that.... :D

Twice Bitten
01-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Bikes are too fast anyway... everyone knows that.... :D

They are? :dunno: Nobody told me! :rotf:

Admiral
01-13-2008, 08:04 AM
ROFLMAO, what a troll of a post.

Twice Bitten
01-13-2008, 11:22 AM
Former Road Race addict

Mike, I think you need to change your sig! :rolleyes:

cobrapace94
01-13-2008, 11:24 AM

;)

HaHa tooo funny. I believe he is refering to Evilcartman. T's just messing around, if you know T, you know he's just messing around.
T probly scared them.

mingrey02gt
01-13-2008, 12:49 PM
HaHa tooo funny. I believe he is refering to Evilcartman. T's just messing around, if you know T, you know he's just messing around.
T probly scared them.
yah jimmy, just messing with you and keith.

I agree, bikes are too slow to mess with cobras.

Evilcartman
01-13-2008, 07:01 PM
yah jimmy, just messing with you and keith.

I agree, bikes are too slow to mess with cobras.

Holly crap man. I didn't know that was you. Barry was behind me in his Lotus filming that. I have been wondering who that was. You raised your sheild, but I still didn't know who it was. Did you loose your Ipod? Angela said something feel off.

Exige
01-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Holly crap man. I didn't know that was you. Barry was behind me in his Lotus filming that. I have been wondering who that was. You raised your sheild, but I still didn't know who it was. Did you loose your Ipod? Angela said something feel off.Here is the video... If I would have known something was going down I would have moved closer in..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfU4SxMEcdo

mingrey02gt
01-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Holly crap man. I didn't know that was you. Barry was behind me in his Lotus filming that. I have been wondering who that was. You raised your sheild, but I still didn't know who it was. Did you loose your Ipod? Angela said something feel off.

No, I didn't lose anything. I tried to call you while I was on the bike to let you know it was me. I forgot about it until I saw Jimmy last night.

ORANGE CRUSH
01-14-2008, 11:35 AM
You are lucky you didn't pull up next to the CRUSH! I don't think there is anything in Houston that can hang with it.:D

mingrey02gt
01-14-2008, 12:32 PM
You are lucky you didn't pull up next to the CRUSH! I don't think there is anything in Houston that can hang with it.:D

Yah, I definitely would leave you alone.