PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Lake Charles

ScreaminMystic
01-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Well its certain now that im moving to Lake Charles the first week of Feb. It just not working to the best for me here, so i will be taking a job there making the same income, but living in a smaller town with less cost of living, and working witin 4 miles of my home. I had a great time meeting everyone that i have, and i hope to be back to houston for some events. I will still frequent the board and say hi to everyone, so again thanks to all who have befriended me, and see you soon!:thumbsup:

93KingCobra
01-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Dude that totally suck that you are moving but the best of luck to you and G/L with the new job....Hope to see you around sometime soon...

ORANGE CRUSH
01-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey thats where I'm from. You'll love it if you live in Sulphur or South Lake Charles. There is a lot of crime in north and central LC. I know - I used to be a Cop their from 95 to 97 and be for that I was a cop in Sulphur from 92 to 95. Good luck!

ScreaminMystic
01-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Hey thats where I'm from. You'll love it if you live in Sulphur or South Lake Charles. There is a lot of crime in north and central LC. I know - I used to be a Cop their from 95 to 97 and be for that I was a cop in Sulphur from 92 to 95. Good luck!Thats where i grew up, right off of June st behind prien lake mall, i will be taking residence there again, dads house, and maintain a job working at NAPA while i go to McNeese. My grandparents are from Sulpur, so i know that area very well also.

So im no stranger to those parts, should be a good thing, there is a small mustang club that meets the first thursday of the month on Ryan st, so i will see what they are about. Thanks!:thumbsup: See you guys maybe on tuesday, for one last dinner before i roll out on the 5th of Feb.:bounce:

jimmysidecarr
01-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Whoa!!! :eek:

You guys can't ALL leave!!! :(
You stay and how about we just send some Katrina evacuees in your place??? :D

J/K
Best of luck to both of you! We'll miss ya!

Levi
01-25-2008, 10:35 PM
:(

Best of luck to both of you! We'll miss ya!

:cool: