PDA

View Full Version : Tuning?

cobra R
02-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi, my name is Dan and I am new to this forum. Me and my buddy are doing a H/C/I swap on my '95 cobra, along with other goodies as well. What I am wondering is, who can you guys recommend in my surrounding area to get a KILLER tune? I am willing to travel a little bit, so MI, OH, IL is not out of the question. Any help and advice would be greatly apperciated.

Dan

SvilleCobra
02-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Welcome!

I have been tuned by and highly recommend CRT Performance in Norwalk, OH.. Jeff & Tammy Chambers are simply great and as honest as the day is long. For whatever it is worth they both race Mustangs and Jeff has deep knowledge and expertise ( NASA engineer fulltime! )

Check out the website at www.crt-performance.com

Big Shot Dyno in Hudson, OH and Akron Horsepower in Akron, OH are options. CRT will be your best experience though.

Kenny Brown in Indy was an option but I have no idea what is up with that specialty Mustang shop. Livernois Motorsports in Detroit area also may be an option for you.

Good Luck!

STU
02-15-2008, 10:40 AM
You have a great Mustang tuner not far from your location. They did a dyno tune for me last November. Great place & people.
www.brenspeed.com

Bigfish1956
02-22-2008, 04:22 PM
You may also want to try Paul's High Performance in Jackson, MI. Paul Svinicki is very highly thought of and his shop did alot of work on my cobra. His website is attached.

http://www.paulshp.com/