PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 4-point cage for a vert and aftermarket seats.

mojosvt
02-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I have posted everywhere else, thought I would give here a try as well. Looking for a autopower or similar style(ie. steeda, griggs, etc) 4-point bolt in cage for a 94-04 mustang convertible. Harness bar is a plus, but not a deal breaker. I have this same thread posted on svtperformance, corral, and buckeyestangs, and not having much luck.

Also down the line I will be looking for some seats that are a bit more supportive than the stockers.

Thanks guys!

svtorange
02-10-2008, 12:32 PM
I have posted everywhere else, thought I would give here a try as well. Looking for a autopower or similar style(ie. steeda, griggs, etc) 4-point bolt in cage for a 94-04 mustang convertible. Harness bar is a plus, but not a deal breaker. I have this same thread posted on svtperformance, corral, and buckeyestangs, and not having much luck.

Also down the line I will be looking for some seats that are a bit more supportive than the stockers.

Thanks guys!
I have the MM cage that you are referring to brand new never installed for my 04 Vert. I am asking $400 plus shipping which should not be to bad to you via truck freight my number is 4106276617 if ya want to talk. I have no use for this at all changed my mind about installing it.

mojosvt
02-14-2008, 09:45 PM
I would be interested, but for what I really need, at a minimum I need a 4-point and a harness bar. I can get that shipped to my door directly from maximum for $420, if you can beat that price, consider it sold. My goal is to get the car track legal for the cheapest amount possible. I was really hoping to fine one on-line for 250 300 used, and it just isn't happening.

svtorange
02-15-2008, 05:27 AM
I can see why no one wants to take them back out once they are installed. This has the brace and is a 4 point roll cage that again was not installed. I will ship it to you for the $400 then if you accept the offer? To ship this is going to be fun.