PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Window Sticker

JayTee
02-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Not sure how many others are, but I've tried to get a copy of my original window sticker for my 03 Cobra. I haven't had any luck; until today. I found a man who can provide a replica of your window sticker for a reasonable price and felt compelled to share. I don't know what the quality of the sticker is, but you can check the advertisement out and make the decision for yourself whether you want to throw some business his way or not.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130193346686&_trksid=p2759.l1259

JayTee

puzzle13
02-02-2008, 07:38 PM
I know that when I purchased a vehicle from my Ford dealer and the window sticker had disappeared, they were able to get me another duplicate just like the original. I don't know if this could be done for an older vehicle, but it might be worth a try.

mfelice03
02-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Let us know what you think when you get it...sounds like a great idea.

JayTee
02-05-2008, 03:38 PM
I know that when I purchased a vehicle from my Ford dealer and the window sticker had disappeared, they were able to get me another duplicate just like the original. I don't know if this could be done for an older vehicle, but it might be worth a try.
The original dealer (University Ford in Durham) only has the ability to go back a certian number of years, and 2003 is too far back for them now. That ship has sailed so to speak...

blueblazes
02-10-2008, 04:06 AM
I had an email address for a person who worked for ford who could get them and they were the real deal stickers and were free. I got mine from them i found it over a year ago ill try and dig through and find it and if I do post it up. Maybe cobra4me will chime in because I remember sending him the link so he could get his to, ive since changed my email though.