PDA

View Full Version : its been a long time.

AirForce1
02-14-2008, 09:08 PM
How is everyone? I'm sorry I haven't been able to post for awhile. As most of you know I left for training on Dec. 18 to Lackland Air Force base in San Antonio. I am now at Sheppard Air Force base out side of Dallas. I will be here till March 26 and then I will come home for 4 weeks. Then I get deployed to Aviano Air Force base in Italy. I will post up and check the boards when I can in between my training classes. I hope everyone is doing well and the cars are running.:thumbsup:

kencobra
02-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the update, be safe.

SuperG
02-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Hey Youngster! I hope all is well with the training! Good Luck in Italy!!

Are you shipping your Cobra over there?

sssvtcobra
02-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Ahh, Italy. Be safe, and thankyou for what you do. Italy is beautiful!!! I toured Italy for 3 weeks, and Sicily for 1 week. Where is the base exactly?

AirForce1
02-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Ahh, Italy. Be safe, and thankyou for what you do. Italy is beautiful!!! I toured Italy for 3 weeks, and Sicily for 1 week. Where is the base exactly?It is in central Italy about 2 hours from Rome. I went with my father and my grandmother about 2 years ago. My sister lived there for about a year and a half. She went to school for art restoration there. We went to Rome, Venice, and other smaller towns.

sssvtcobra
02-18-2008, 04:08 PM
Thats awesome!! I wish I could live over there. Venice was my favorite, along with Genoa. That's where my family lives (a small town outside of it anyways.)

AirForce1
03-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Well i got an extension on my training because I'm going to a spec ops squadron so i am not leaving till the 29 of April. :(