PDA

View Full Version : Pics with my new camera @ SCMC Pro-Dyno Day!

VenomSVT
02-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Here's what I took when I wasn't busy cookin'!

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg307/cobrahip/scmc%20pro-dyno%20day/

countrysvt
02-24-2008, 12:10 PM
nice pics!

red04svtcobra
02-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Nice pics mike!!

Ram77mus
02-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Great pictures Mike, and the tint on the car looks great 2.:thumbsup:

red04svtcobra
02-25-2008, 12:56 AM
Whats the tint look like Mike, any pics of it.

VenomSVT
02-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Whats the tint look like Mike, any pics of it.It should be the last couple of pics on the link. The next I need to do is take some day shots of it.:thumbsup: I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out!

RF Cobra
02-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Great pictures with the new camera Mike. :thumbsup:

VenomSVT
02-25-2008, 10:08 PM
I went to the top of a parking deck at an office building on my way home to take some pics before the sun went down.....and a rent a cop kicked me out of there!:mad: He told me I couldn't take pictures there because it is private property. I told him I was just taken pictures of my car why would that be a problem? I started taking more and he said if I took one more he was calling the real cops! He really pissed me off and I wanted to knock him on his arse so bad! He must of been bored. Oh well, I had to get that off my chest......sorry.

RF Cobra
02-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Should have thrown him a couple of Krispy Kremes and told him to go fetch. ;)
He was probably jealous and bored.

I went to the top of a parking deck at an office building on my way home to take some pics before the sun went down.....and a rent a cop kicked me out of there!:mad: He told me I couldn't take pictures there because it is private property. I told him I was just taken pictures of my car why would that be a problem? I started taking more and he said if I took one more he was calling the real cops! He really pissed me off and I wanted to knock him on his arse so bad! He must of been bored. Oh well, I had to get that off my chest......sorry.

Big Daddy
02-26-2008, 09:16 AM

Small people with small minds have big ego's. He had to show you he was boss....not worth your time! BTW it was great seeing you and great pics! ALSO THANKS FOR COOKING I didn't die from the burgers! :eek: :rotf: