PDA

View Full Version : Where to have Terminator Fixed?

SuperG
03-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Well, I am having absolutely no luck in figuring out what's wrong with my '03. Where can I take it to have someone who is smart and can diagnose and fix the problem?

Thanks for any advice!

scorpio
03-01-2008, 02:34 PM
i had my problems fixed by tony at village auto. he did a great job and at a good deal too. call me if u need his number.

SuperG
03-01-2008, 03:31 PM
i had my problems fixed by tony at village auto. he did a great job and at a good deal too. call me if u need his number.Thanks Shawn! Not a bad idea!

Any other suggestions?

03 cobra toy
03-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Well, I am having absolutely no luck in figuring out what's wrong with my '03. Where can I take it to have someone who is smart and can diagnose and fix the problem?

Thanks for any advice!

What's wrong with your car? :edmond:

Mrs TwiceBitten
03-02-2008, 09:42 PM
What's wrong with your car? :edmond:
A loose nut in between the seat and steering wheel!:rotf: :rotf:

Bartman01
03-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Any other suggestions?

Drop it off at my house. I'll let you know when it is fixed - may take a year or two though, and I'll have to wring it out on the track just to be sure.

03 cobra toy
03-02-2008, 10:22 PM
I'll have to wring it out on the track just to be sure.

You better check the brake pads first :rolleyes:

There may be a new set of "Idon'tknow" pads on the front :D

J/K

SuperG
03-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Arrrrggh!! Yes there is something wrong with both car and driver!! Car is running like only 6 cylinders are firing, and I can't seem to isolate which ones, almost as if it's not a cylinder or two, but the entire fuel injection manifold. I need to get her running and I have exhausted all of my intellectual devices, which didn't take very long...

So I am looking for a shop that is trusted by this community...

Here's the post on the car's problems: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15311

jimmysidecarr
03-03-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm checking with my driveability tech. I printed out your description from the other thread. He is kind of slammed with a couple other weird ones right now so he may not want to take on another one.
He knows you are a freind of mine though, so I'm hoping he can squeeze you in.

I'll keep you posted.

SuperG
03-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks Jimmy!!

Twice Bitten
03-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Your injectors may be stopped up.

jimmysidecarr
03-03-2008, 10:57 PM
It looks like Andy is feeling the heat right now with several "problem childs" in the shop all at once.

He is going on vacation in 2 days so he doesn't want to take on something he can't get resolved before he leaves.

I suggest contacting the "Big Toe" Tony from Village auto. He got Scorpio's car figured out. All we ended up doing was programming the new PCM so the PATs would function.
Ultimately Tony and his guys fixed it.

Unless someone else would like to suggest someone.

SuperG
03-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks for trying Jimmy! I'll call Tony and see if I can get this thing squared away!

BTW...my POS sister-in-law is coming into town unexpectedly, and my wife told her I will fix my car so she can use it!!

Needless to say, I'm not handing over anything I own to her kid sister much less handing over a high horsepower car to her!! So I think I will not be able to get it fixed this week...

jimmysidecarr
03-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Thanks for trying Jimmy! I'll call Tony and see if I can get this thing squared away!

BTW...my POS sister-in-law is coming into town unexpectedly, and my wife told her I will fix my car so she can use it!!

Needless to say, I'm not handing over anything I own to her kid sister much less handing over a high horsepower car to her!! So I think I will not be able to get it fixed this week...

If she's 21 or over ---------> rental car FTW! :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
03-04-2008, 11:28 AM
If she's 21 or over ---------> rental car FTW! :thumbsup:

Just don't co-sign! :eek:

SuperG
03-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Ha!! That's for sure guys!!

spitfire
03-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Slaterís Automotive (281) 446-9491 There the best!:thumbsup:

JoeJ
03-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Talk to Steve at Houston Performance. They did a great job on my 2000 Cobra R motor. They do a great job dyno tuning an engine. Phone: 281-893-6080

Levi
03-07-2008, 09:09 PM

Let me know because she can always take me for a spin. :p

Did I just say that out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh2:

SuperG
03-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Let me know because she can always take me for a spin. :p

Did I just say that out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh2:
Ha!! Well...in this case you would need really good BEER GOGGLES!!!!

SuperG
03-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Cylinder #6 FAILED compression test...I am waiting on a quote from the boys in Orange for a rebuild...