PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tire Trailer with mounted Tool Box

coreseller
03-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Bought this last year with intentions on sprucing it up and using it, went in a different direction. Typical Harbor Freight utilty trailer with a lockable plastic mounted tool box bolted down. Current tire holders are metal upright pipes with galvanized caps, it looks as if tire stops were mounted onto wood at one point. Comes with a spare wheel / tire, new bearings recently installed, towed it back to my place over 100 miles no problems. 1 7/8" ball required, 2 sets of keys for locks included, 4 pin connector, all lights work. This unit could use a little elbow grease and paint on the fenders to be as pretty as it is functional. located in Cincy, email me at coreseller@fuse.net for pictures, thanks......Mark.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/coreseller/Trailer1.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/coreseller/Trailer2.jpg

coreseller
03-30-2008, 04:10 PM
This item is now up on ebay with a starting bid of $100, just run a search for "Utility Auto cross trailer with tool box"

SuperG
03-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh if only I were more serious about the track...Good luck on the sale!!

coreseller
03-31-2008, 07:18 PM
Thanks Super. I would gladly keep this if there was a less than butch way of putting a hitch on the back of a Porsche. If this goes for near the starting bid someone's going to get a heckuva deal.

coreseller
04-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Bidder backs out in last hour of auction, grrrrr. Relisted with a lower opening bid of $100.....

mojosvt
04-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Man, if I had a place to store it, I would be all over it. I really miss the set up that I had, and would consider going that set-up again for this price. You got a nice looking car in the driveway there Mark, we going to see you this summer???? I sure hope so!

coreseller
04-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Hey Mr. Mike!! Thanks for the compliment, heck, now that I actually washed the GTO it even looks not half bad. If the trailer doesn't sell in the second auction I'm going to spruce it up and store it behind the house. I recently found a hitch set-up for the Porsche that works pretty nicely. Unsure of the summer, when July gets here things settle down, 3 kids in baseball and Scouting make for not much free time, you'll see :thumbsup: , C'ya.....Mark.