PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 2003/2004 COBRA COUPE IN/SURROUNDING tristate area

Looking4SVT
03-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Hi all, I'm preparing to start looking for a 2003 or 2004 Cobra, so figured I'd make a post here and see if anything turns out.

I pretty much have the car I want in mind, so some things are specific to a point. Here is a good run down of what I'm hoping to find:

-COUPE ONLY
-30k miles or LESS.
-Looking to spend around $24k...
-No cars with the head tick please
-As far as colors go, I just do not want redfire or yellow. Not big on silver or white but will consider.
-As far as mods go, the less the better. Full exhaust would be prefered but it won't make or break a deal. NO KB, Whipple, or turbo cars. I'm not looking for anything too crazy.
-I also do not want anything that has been wrecked, or has had body work.
-Location: This is a huge playing factor because I'm not seeing many around where I'm willing to go. I am located in CT, on the NY border, so areas I'll willingly travel to would be, CT, NY, NJ, MA, RI, MD, VA Anything on the outskirts about, well, it depends.

I will be looking to buy relatively soon so I'm just beginning to get a feel for what's out there. So if you think you've got something (or know someone else who does!) that will work for me, PM or email me (RMshift_03 at yahoo.com)

Thanks a lot!

Looking4SVT
03-08-2008, 11:05 PM
bumping....

Looking4SVT
03-10-2008, 12:02 AM
to the top

SuperG
03-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Check the other SVT sites, such as svtperformance.com...lots of Cobras for sale out there!