PDA

View Full Version : beware of silver2003

95svtCOBRA
03-30-2008, 10:24 AM
:flush: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=462860 (http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=462860)

this is truly terrible. This guy has ****ed so many people on alot of forums. he royally dicked this guy on a TT kit and never paid for it. Im just trying to help the guy out and to put a flag up to watch out for this guy

cobrabitn
03-30-2008, 12:28 PM
I read all of that from page 1 to the last page. I think it is great that those guys are trying to help a fellow Cobra owner. I also believe they will eventually make the guy pay for his ways in one form or another.

The thread also reminded me why I don't go to SVTP anymore though...too much profanity! The posts could be cut down some if just the facts were posted like the one guy who pulled up the thief's business address and personal information.

Look forward to seeing what happens and I hope the guy in Lakeland gets his money, I'm sure he has earned it by now.

On a side note, I got ripped off $800.00 once when a guy wrote me a rubber check and I went to a magistrate court and nothing ever came of it. His name was Jules Jurgensen and he was a scam artist just like this guy. The problem I had was I accepted his check when the money should have been C.O.D. or cash on delivery. I learned a valuable lesson that day. ;)

95svtCOBRA
03-30-2008, 03:48 PM
oh man that sucks about the rubber check! the most i got scammed on was a clock on ebay for $25, i woule be furious if it was that much! yeah me personally i like sn95forums the best just because its dedicated to my car basically and everyone there is friendly and isnt out to get you. That is the one thing i have noticed is as far as getting out of the 94-95 thread on svtperformance is that everyone there only cares about themselves and is really arrogant. Im just glad that when it comes down to it though, fellow mustang ownerd can look out for each other no matter how much they squable.