PDA

View Full Version : Some video from TWS.

Exige
04-01-2008, 10:26 AM
This is the Epic battle between Todd and myself.. :)

In the begining of the video Todd is behind me as we navigate through some slower traffic, once things open up I try and loose Todd for a lap or so, but he kept hanging in. I then pointed him by to see if I could keep up with him. Its kind of funny watching Todd pull me on the straights and then I real him back in at the tighter parts of the track. I believe Todd started over heating on the last lap so he had to point me by again. This was probably the most fun session of the weekend for me, we were both running a tad bit hearder than normal as neither one of us wanted to listen to the other talking crap about who was faster all year long.. :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KLJS4-FEhuM

Firme
04-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Nice video :thumbsup: . It really makes we wish I could have been there, it looks like ya'll had a blast.

SuperG
04-01-2008, 11:04 AM
That was cool! How fast were you going at the end of the main straight? It seemed like you could slow down pretty easily in that little car!

Exige
04-01-2008, 11:15 AM
That was cool! How fast were you going at the end of the main straight? It seemed like you could slow down pretty easily in that little car!Some where in the 130's, probably could have stayed on the gas much longer and not even braked into turn one, but my balls just arnt that big.. :D Brakes on the car are awesome and that is where I was making a lot of my time back on Todd, its just a lot easier to stop a 2000 pounds car than a 3500 pound car.

jimmysidecarr
04-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Some where in the 130's, probably could have stayed on the gas much longer and not even braked into turn one, but my balls just arnt that big.. :D Brakes on the car are awesome and that is where I was making a lot of my time back on Todd, its just a lot easier to stop a 2000 pounds car than a 3500 pound car.

With a full tank and driver(172) mine's about 4060!! :eek:

I'm blocked to youtube at work is this the same one we watched on the lap top at the pool?

Exige
04-01-2008, 01:05 PM
With a full tank and driver(172) mine's about 4060!! :eek:

I'm blocked to youtube at work is this the same one we watched on the lap top at the pool?Yes same video from the pool, its only about 4 or 5 laps though, I cut out some of the beginning and end of the video.

PS, I think I'm 2110 with a full tank and driver.

gtdrivr
04-01-2008, 01:11 PM
I was about to say...who has a 3500lb cobra? Yummy I want one, lol. :bounce:

Me has real tires now (potenza RE050As)...exhaust and a tune and I might be out there playing with you guys soon.

Levi
04-01-2008, 05:33 PM
This is the Epic battle between Todd and myself.. :)

In the begining of the video Todd is behind me as we navigate through some slower traffic, once things open up I try and loose Todd for a lap or so, but he kept hanging in. I then pointed him by to see if I could keep up with him. Its kind of funny watching Todd pull me on the straights and then I real him back in at the tighter parts of the track. I believe Todd started over heating on the last lap so he had to point me by again. This was probably the most fun session of the weekend for me, we were both running a tad bit hearder than normal as neither one of us wanted to listen to the other talking crap about who was faster all year long.. :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KLJS4-FEhuM

You two looked crazy fast out there, sweet video. :bounce:

Admiral
04-02-2008, 07:10 AM
Great video, man that car can accelerate! Also, looked like you hit 1.1 lateral G's through turn 7, I love that turn in the CCW direction. :thumbsup: