PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Whippled Torch Red Anniversary

racinjason89
04-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Time to put my wife in a new gas saver. So one of the toys should go. The car has 36k miles on it. I am the second owner. The motor work was done 3k miles ago. I had it tuned very conservative on a 96 degree day. It put down 590hp and 555tq. Please keep in mind that it is used. It is not a trailer queen or a garage queen. That being said, expect a few rock chips. No major dents or dings though.

Engine: .020 over, mahle pistons, whipple with 3.5 pulley, EGR delete, NGK Plugs, Metco 4 lb lower pulley & alt underdrive pulley & Metco idlers, 60 psi injectors, MAFia mass air, carbon fiber cold air kit, accufab t-body, head cooling mod, heat exchanger with custom on/off switch for the cooler pump (great for at the track or on the dyno), LFP Intercooler Tank, 3/4 length Bassani headers, x-pipe with magnaflow cats, Flowmaster catback, Kenne-Bell BAP with wiring upgrade, GT fuel pumps, Predator tuned by Amazon Racing.

Driveline: 26 spline input shaft, McCloued retainer, centerforce clutch, Firewall adjuster with billet clutch quadrant , shorth throw shifter, subframe connectors, 8.8 solid rear with 3:27 gears (haven't had time to change these since solid swap), tubular lower control arms, motorsport upper control arms (boxed in), Eibach drag launch springs with right rear airbag.

Appearance: Torch Red with tinted glass, carbon fiber bumper inserts, cobra grille emblem with custom mesh grille, steering column boost gauge and pod, a few billet knobs, including a carbon-fiber SVT overlay on the headlight knob, Raptor shift light, one-touch down for passanger side window, 275/40/17 Nitto 555's up front and new 315/35/17 Nitto Drag Radials out back.

The car has 37k miles on it. I am the second owner. The motor work was done 3k miles ago. I had it tuned very conservative on a 96 degree day. It put down 590hp and 555tq. Please keep in mind that it is used. That being said, expect a few rock chips. No major dents or dings though.

I'm asking $27k firm. Here is one picture and you can see all the details and more pics here: cobra pics (http://www.stangbay.com/auction/auction_details.php?name=2003-Anniversary-Cobra&auction_id=102688)
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z93/racinjason3/100_4185.jpg