PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!! long time no post!

ScreaminMystic
05-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Well i hope everyone is doing great! I have been in lake charles now since feb 11th. Its working out for me here now that i have been working 60 hours a week, yeah overtime! I miss going to the meets and dinners with everyone, and i hope to be back soon to take part in another show or 10! I have met alot of cool people here and there is a large group of Cobra owners here for such a small town. I know of 6 with 03 - 04 cobras and have seen a few 01's. so im tryin to get a situation started over here so that we can all make runs to houston and bring lake charles cobra owners to houston to meet the club! Well its dinner time and i cnat wait to get back to visit! Take care all!

Chris:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
05-17-2008, 12:50 AM
Chris....great to hear from you man!!! Glad to hear things are going great and you are making friends with the local Cobra owners!!! :thumbsup:

We need to get the Louisianna chapter kickin, so please feel free to head that up!!!

93KingCobra
05-17-2008, 12:07 PM
Good to hear from you man....Have fun out there and come back to see us some day.

Firme
05-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Chris,

It was great talking to you yesterday, its been a while :thumbsup: I think there is a lot of potential there. Be sure to check your email on Monday when you get to work. You will have some stuff to help you get started. ;)

Angel
05-19-2008, 10:00 AM
Good to hear from you and to know that things are going well for you. :thumbsup: Hope to see you back at a gtg sometime. :)