PDA

View Full Version : East Houston folks!

jlg32281
05-20-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm still a newb and have yet to meet anyone from the forum. I saw a thread a while back with all of the people on the east side of Houston. We should have a get-together and shoot the bull. Houston is too big to lump us all together. Seriously, a little meeting or something on the north or west side would be an all day affair for me. It takes me an hour to get there and another to come back. Not to mention I'm poor and gas isn't cheap. I'm in Channelview, so I'm throwing out the idea of meeting up somewhere close to the Beltway and Wallisville intersection. If anybody else is interested, let's try and get an email list for those of us that live on east side.

I'm free from now until June 2, then I'll be gone for two months, but for now I have tons of free time. I'm at home doing honey-do's.

Jared

Angel
05-21-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm still a newb and have yet to meet anyone from the forum. I saw a thread a while back with all of the people on the east side of Houston. We should have a get-together and shoot the bull. Houston is too big to lump us all together. Seriously, a little meeting or something on the north or west side would be an all day affair for me. It takes me an hour to get there and another to come back. Not to mention I'm poor and gas isn't cheap. I'm in Channelview, so I'm throwing out the idea of meeting up somewhere close to the Beltway and Wallisville intersection. If anybody else is interested, let's try and get an email list for those of us that live on east side.

I'm free from now until June 2, then I'll be gone for two months, but for now I have tons of free time. I'm at home doing honey-do's.

Jared
Join us on the Cruise to Brenham this Saturday. :thumbsup:

jlg32281
05-21-2008, 03:04 PM
Brenham is a little far for me. The point of getting together on the east side was to avoid a long drive. Thanks for the invitation though, I do appreciate it and if I could afford that cruise I would go. Not to mention that my 98 Cobra driver's seat is not the most comfortable seat ever made. The left thigh pad is gone and it's pretty much just a metal bar wrapped with leather now. If you want to trade me seats, I'll be glad to cruise to Brenham. lol.