PDA

View Full Version : Austin Cruise

redfirevert
05-23-2008, 10:23 AM
Just wanted to see. have any dates come up for the Austin cruise?

Firme
05-23-2008, 12:52 PM
We have had way too much indecisiveness on the "when" to go and "where" to stay.

Basically at this point, look for a post to pop up for the Austin cruise with a when and where, and hopefully, everyone can make it.

I am trying to figure out how HOT June, July, August would be for the cruise.

jimmysidecarr
05-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Except for sitting outside smoking cigars and drinking assorted beverages the heat shouldn't be a big issue.
My car only gets hot at track events, and even then it's manageable.

We should shoot for max turn out. :D

This has the potential to be a gigantic venomous reptilian gathering of epic proportions. :D

From what I've heard the 6th street dynamic is no longer what it was. I think we should move on and just do our own thing.

Perhaps some Austinites can tip us to a hang out where we can hang out and be gear heads, bench race, tell war stories, and perhaps consume a more reasonable level of adult beverages(than the past pedestrian events), so we can all drive to our motel/hotels safely.

backnblack
05-24-2008, 12:03 AM
We should shoot for max turn out. :D

Perhaps some Austinites can tip us to a hang out where we can hang out and be gear heads, bench race, tell war stories, and perhaps consume a more reasonable level of adult beverages(than the past pedestrian events), so we can all drive to our motel/hotels safely.That's the spirit! :thumbsup:

redfirevert
05-27-2008, 08:34 AM
Cool can not wait, has been a blast every year I have been.

joesgt281
06-22-2008, 11:51 AM
From what I've heard the 6th street dynamic is no longer what it was. I think we should move on and just do our own thing.

Saw some pics of the last event and looks like a great time :thumbsup:

Regarding 6th st, KenCobra and I were there earlier this year on a cold Friday nite and there was alot of folks out and plenty of bars with good live music. Not sure what your looking for, but it seemed to me to be pretty lively.

kencobra
06-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Saw some pics of the last event and looks like a great time :thumbsup:

Regarding 6th st, KenCobra and I were there earlier this year on a cold Friday nite and there was alot of folks out and plenty of bars with good live music. Not sure what your looking for, but it seemed to me to be pretty lively.

That was a good time even if it was a little to cold for my taste but on the positive side the beer stayed cold :thumbsup: