PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Motorsports Park ... June 20-22

Stack
06-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey everyone...

We are in need of drivers for our event in a couple weeks at Carolina Motorsports Park...

Friday advanced lapping and instructor clinic:
http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/453E8791-9424-3AC7-788CE86A8763786A

Saturday/Sunday HPDE and Time Trial:
http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/4547E809-0030-8238-AD8303B7B1454648

Friday Lapping only:$200 (if you're not staying for Sat/Sun)
$175 (if you ARE staying for Sat/Sun)
Friday Lapping with instructor clinic:$150 (with or without Sat/Sun)
** Clinic level I consists of classroom time only (three 45-60 minute sessions), the rest of the day will be lapping
** If you are already an instructor, and would like to be evaluated to instruct with TZC/THSCC, Clinic level II will be classroom sessions plus an on-track session where you'll be instructing one of our mentors. Please email or PM me for a new instructor application form
Saturday/Sunday HPDE & Time Trial:$300 for the weekend ... still room in Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Solo groups. Advanced and Solo qualified drivers have a one-day only option.
$30 additional for time trial each day... TT cars must have as minimum safety equipmen a 4-point roll bar, 5 or 6 point harnesses, mounted fire extinguisher, and an AMB transponder.
$20 additional for wet skid pad sessions (between the track sessions). This is a requirement for all beginner group drivers.
$40 wet skid-pad only option if you don't want to spend the dough on a full event (entitles you to sit in on classroom sessions and get ride-alongs with our instructors. $10 extra for 2nd day of skid pad sessions.
Each group will get three on-track sessions per day between 25 and 30 minutes. Because of the size of this event (small) we will try to do like SCMC does on Sunday and combine some of the run groups for even more seat time.

Camping will be available through the track... it's $25 per vehicle

Registration is done online using the above links to MotorsportReg.com ... you must register for the Friday event seperately.

Email or PM me if you have any questions!

97whitevert
06-06-2008, 05:30 PM
DARN! C JUST asked when the next rrack day was ( so HE can drive instead of me), and we will be gone . Oh well. next time.

Hazman
06-08-2008, 09:14 AM
Oh come on Lisa what could be so importatnt that you would miss out on some TRACK!! Jayne and I will be there all three days. :D