PDA

View Full Version : SCMC 2008 Houston event?

Admiral
06-24-2008, 02:02 PM
I can't seem to find a date for this event, is it going to be at MSRH in November again this year? Have to start planning early at my house....

Exige
06-24-2008, 02:17 PM
I can't seem to find a date for this event, is it going to be at MSRH in November again this year? Have to start planning early at my house....Its on MSR Houstons Calander for Nov 8th/9th...

Firme
06-24-2008, 02:18 PM
I can't seem to find a date for this event, is it going to be at MSRH in November again this year? Have to start planning early at my house....

As the SCMC main page indicates, November 8-9, 2008. A thread will be going up soon with details. :)

Admiral
06-24-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the quick responses, guess I need to visit the main page occasionally instead of taking a short cut straight to the forums all the time lol.

Exige
06-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the quick responses, guess I need to visit the main page occasionally instead of taking a short cut straight to the forums all the time lol.Dont feel bad, I dont look at the mail page either... I just noticed MSR had the event on the calander shortly after last years event.. :)