PDA

View Full Version : Spent some time and MSR Houston Today..

Exige
06-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Went up to MSR Houston today for a member day as 2 of the local lotus club members have Memberships to MSR Houston, garages, ect. I do have to say things have changed up quite a bit since the last time we were there. There is probably 8-10 new buildings, and an extremely awesome Go-Kart track, things are looking good.

I was planning on getting in some track time today, but when we got there we found there were running the track CW and it started raining a bit. I decided it wasnt worth the $250 under those conditions so I sat out and hung with the rest of the group. I did get a ride around the track with one of the members. Looks like quite a few new tire walls went up and some of the curbing looks to have changed a bit. Oh and CW seems unatural on that track.. :D

Looking forward to the SVTCobraClub event in November..

ORANGE CRUSH
07-01-2008, 01:43 AM
Looking forward to the SVTCobraClub event in November..

Me too........

SuperG
07-01-2008, 10:39 AM
I can't believe that's a little more than 4 months away!!

Larry95
07-01-2008, 12:26 PM
I can't believe that's a little more than 4 months away!!It's time for us to start getting our committees together (announcement, registration, tech, banquet, grid, etc) so that we can have another successful event. I'll head up tech again this year unless someone else wants to. Eloisa will help with registration and anything else. With everyone getting their budgets hosed with the price of gas, we'll need to get the word posted early so that they can save up and come out and play with us.

SuperG
07-01-2008, 01:57 PM
...With everyone getting their budgets hosed with the price of gas,
Or be on the short side of the stock market!!

But you are right...now's the time for people to plan on what they want to do with their cars and how they are going to pay for it!