PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

SVTSnak
06-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Wow....the last thread posted here was 1/1/2008. Well, I guess I should start the last half of the year out right and post up here in the Southwest forum.

Anyone?
Anyone?

Bueller?
Bueller?

I swear there has to be some SVT Cobra owners in the Southwest! :eek:

Or am I the only one?! :eek: :rotf:

wildwoman
07-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Well there is at least 1 other member in the southwest, ME.
A (very long) while ago I tried to get a cruise going. It fell with a big thud. Didn't even get most to reply. Now with gas prices the way they are here in Sunny So Cal I doubt if it can happen, but at least I tried.
I find that alot of the Cobra's I run into are snobby and self absorbed. I do have a friend with an LE and she is a NASA official, but alas it's not a cobra. Even she has trouble organizing cruises with their customers. They own Wild Pony Motorsports, which is where I have all my work done now. It's been a tough year so far, new tires, new clutch, flywheel and throw out bearing and just had to replace the hydraulic brake unit. This and the price of gas has been hurting me big time. :eek:

04Beasst
07-14-2008, 12:42 AM
Hey, just arrived in Alamogordo, NM! I haven't sited a single Cobra in 5 days. Lots of Mustangs but no Cobras. Hopefully there's a local Mustang car club. Later.

decco
07-22-2008, 05:23 PM
New to the site, but I've had my Cobra for about 2 years. I'm in Vail, AZ, about 25 miles outside of Tucson. I know there are a couple of Mustang clubs here, but apparently not very active. There are some Cobra's here, but not that many.

SVTSnak
07-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Cool...we'll have to figure out how to all meet up sometime. At least that would be 3 of us now. LOL :rotf:

I actually just saw two 96-98 Cobras here in Vegas the past two weeks. So, that's three total (including mine). LOL I have no clue if they are part of the site here or not and unfortunately they were headed the other way so I couldn't stop and ask the person driving. :( Maybe next time I see them I won't be going to work and I can follow them to ask them to check out the club site. :thumbsup:

nckissfan
08-01-2008, 12:16 AM
SVTSnak, there are some business cards that you can make, on the front page of the club website. You can fill in your name, email, and phone number. I use these for when I see a Cobra out. If they are not with the car, I leave it on their windshield, or door. It might help you get in contact with other Cobra owners in your area. Heck, there may be more Cobras, that you have not seen, that they may know.