PDA

View Full Version : Non-Cobra related...but still neat...take a look

2004MystiSVT
07-14-2008, 08:52 PM
I just wanted to share this....it's the first one I've seen on the streets and it looks pretty nice! Of course it could never sway me from my mustang roots :nono: but for those MOPAR enthusiasts I'm certain it will be a hit especially since the design is so close to the original!
Sorry the picture isn't that great...it was a quick drive by snap with my cell phone and the sun was going down....

2008 SRT-8 Dodge Challenger
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/sdw2877/0713081858_0001.jpg

Angel
07-15-2008, 11:12 AM
:thumbsup: Niiiiiiiice..... :bounce: I suspect for the reason you said that the Challenger may be a hit! Nicely done indeed, IMO.

2004MystiSVT
07-15-2008, 12:04 PM
:thumbsup: Niiiiiiiice..... :bounce: I suspect for the reason you said that the Challenger may be a hit! Nicely done indeed, IMO.
:D THANK YOU!!! :D

*side note*
I was looking closely at the picture you have of Angel at Angel's....and you couldn't have given that car a better name or parked it in a better spot :clapping: :thumbsup: because (if it hasn't already been pointed out) the rim of the cardboard cup that is hanging on the railing on the other side of her gives the appearance of a HALO!!!! :angel:
That is soooo cool!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Angel
07-15-2008, 12:18 PM

*side note*
I was looking closely at the picture you have of Angel at Angel's....and you couldn't have given that car a better name or parked it in a better spot :clapping: :thumbsup: because (if it hasn't already been pointed out) the rim of the cardboard cup that is hanging on the railing on the other side of her gives the appearance of a HALO!!!! :angel:
Thanks. :thumbsup: I never thought of that. At the time, I thought it was way cool to get her pic. at a place with her name on it. :eek: What are the chances...

backnblack
07-15-2008, 03:38 PM
That is nice!

jimmysidecarr
07-15-2008, 04:49 PM

*side note*

WOW! That is very cool!

I never noticed that before,............ Good eye! :thumbsup:

2004MystiSVT
07-15-2008, 07:53 PM
comin out tonight??

Angel
07-16-2008, 11:01 AM
comin out tonight??
Sorry I missed you. Was not sure when I could make it, and just went for coffee this time.

Edmond, thanks for sharing the video. :thumbsup: Good stuff. :bounce:

Jimmy, as always, good to see you. :cheers:

And un-offiaially, we have a new visitor to the group; - Bullitt Boy. :thumbsup:

2004MystiSVT
07-16-2008, 01:08 PM
Sorry I missed you. Was not sure when I could make it, and just went for coffee this time.

Edmond, thanks for sharing the video. :thumbsup: Good stuff. :bounce:

Jimmy, as always, good to see you. :cheers:

And un-offiaially, we have a new visitor to the group; - Bullitt Boy. :thumbsup:
Sorry I missed you all,
I wanted to at least make it out to Starbucks but unfortunately I was unable to :(
Good thing there's always next week!! :thumbsup: