PDA

View Full Version : 7th Annual SCMC - Joe Myer's All Ford Car Show, October 25th, 2008!

Firme
07-17-2008, 06:56 PM
On October 25th, 2008, the South Central Region of the SCMC will be having our 7th annual Joe Myer's ALL Ford HALLOWEEN Car show.

Please click here (http://www.scmcstore.com/store/product.php?productid=83&cat=0&page=) to register online.

kencobra
07-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Wouldn't you know it, the timing is against me again. If everything goes according to plan I will be in Nova Scotia at that time but if that falls thru count me in :thumbsup:

Larry95
07-21-2008, 09:25 AM
Put Eloisa and I on the list to help out with whatever needs to be done.

2004MystiSVT
07-21-2008, 05:55 PM
Sadly, I don't think my car will be fixed and in show condition by then. :( :bawling: :( :bawling::( :bawling: :( :bawling:

I have an extremely :flip: BUSY :flip: schedule in August and September but I will do everything possible to be a part of the show.

If I'm unable to be a participant I will at least be a spectator!! And, if help is needed with anything...let me know :thumbsup:

Angel
07-22-2008, 10:08 AM
Sadly, I don't think my car will be fixed and in show condition by then. :( :bawling: :( :bawling::( :bawling: :( :bawling:

I have an extremely :flip: BUSY :flip: schedule in August and September but I will do everything possible to be a part of the show.

If I'm unable to be a participant I will at least be a spectator!! And, if help is needed with anything...let me know :thumbsup:
:scratch: We had a plan for getting your Mysti fixed ? Git - Er - Dun ! :bounce:

Or, we could wear a Halloween Costume on the sad side of your Mysti......

2004MystiSVT
07-25-2008, 04:43 PM
:scratch: We had a plan for getting your Mysti fixed ? Git - Er - Dun ! :bounce:

Or, we could wear a Halloween Costume on the sad side of your Mysti......
LOL....yes there is a plan.....but I may have to get another job to make it happen...:spimpin: :spimpin:

Evilcartman
09-30-2008, 12:43 PM
We are in, but we are moving the same day, so we will be leaving early.

Angel
09-30-2008, 03:17 PM
We are in, but we are moving the same day, so we will be leaving early.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:) Stop in; - even for a visit; - get a trial show run in, Ladies and Gents, for AUTORAMA; - :D

It's TIME; - Info. coming soon........ :)

2004MystiSVT
09-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Mysti went into the bodyshop yesterday morning.....if all goes well she should be making an appearance at Joe Myers :thumbsup:

Angel
09-30-2008, 04:23 PM
Mysti went into the bodyshop yesterday morning.....if all goes well she should be making an appearance at Joe Myers :thumbsup:

Oh! H :D :eek: :eek: Yes!!!!

If I don't end up taking Vieola, there may be a spot in the AutoRama Trailer for Ya!!! :bounce:

:cool:

In case you didn't get the drift, soliciting Mysti Early for the Show! :bounce: :)

:angel:

texaswrx
10-06-2008, 07:31 AM
I missed last year, but I will be there this time, to defend my 2006 title!:)

Torch Red 04

jimmysidecarr
10-12-2008, 12:45 PM
A lot of local dealers are having a tough time, I'm curious if this is still ON. I had heard that Joe Myers was doing some cutting back here and there.

I'd like to participate if it's still on.

My tracking days could possibly be over, and a car show would be fun.

Evilcartman
10-12-2008, 08:18 PM
A lot of local dealers are having a tough time, I'm curious if this is still ON. I had heard that Joe Myers was doing some cutting back here and there.

I'd like to participate if it's still on.

My tracking days could possibly be over, and a car show would be fun.

I hope it is still on. Besides, the food it should be a cheap event and possibly bring in business. I don't see a registration form yet though.

So Jimmy, does this mean you won't be doing MSR? If not, how about the show at least?

jimmysidecarr
10-12-2008, 10:35 PM
I hope it is still on. Besides, the food it should be a cheap event and possibly bring in business.

I don't see a registration form yet though.

So Jimmy, does this mean you won't be doing MSR? If not, how about the show at least?

A registration form would be nice.
Not knowing the registration AMOUNT is the only thing preventing me from giving a definite yes.

I believe it is safe to say the 2008 MSR event is out of the question for me.
My Doctor sure seems to be unwavering on this particular activity. He appears to view it as if it is real racing. I'm not so sure there is anything I can say or do that will change his thoughts on this. It is pretty close to real racing.

The show should not be a problem except for the fact that it will be PURE TORTURE, to NOT be able to slap on a helmet, strap in and hop in the line at the starting grid. :( At the Joe Myers show that won't be an issue.

I know, I know, I should just MAN UP and get over it. I do like helping people with technical issues, so maybe I won't feel like a total gimped out, has been.

97CasperCobra
10-12-2008, 11:53 PM
The show should not be a problem except for the fact that it will be PURE TORTURE, to NOT be able to slap on a helmet, strap in and hop in the line at the starting grid. :( At the Joe Myers show that won't be an issue.
I'll be with you as well Jimbo, no track for me this year, but will do my BEST to be there to show support and help where needed.

Joe Myers car show should run about $25 per car....I think it's $20 with a SCMC member.

ORANGE CRUSH
10-14-2008, 01:12 AM
:bump: ..............

Angel
10-14-2008, 01:40 PM
I'll be with you as well Jimbo, no track for me this year, but will do my BEST to be there to show support and help where needed.

Joe Myers car show should run about $25 per car....I think it's $20 with a SCMC member.
That sounds about right.

Come on out Jimmy; - bring some cigs. and a chair. :thumbsup:

Firme
10-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Btw, the registration is up on the store.

Click here (http://www.scmcstore.com/store/product.php?productid=83&cat=0&page=) :)

Evilcartman
10-16-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm signed up.

97CasperCobra
10-16-2008, 05:06 PM
I'll be printing up some forms to put on some cars....I have seen quite a few GT500s and other nice Fords that I would like to show up. :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
10-16-2008, 10:13 PM
That sounds about right.

Come on out Jimmy; - bring some cigs. and a chair. :thumbsup:

SSSSSHHHHhhhhh! I don't smoke cigars. ;) :D

I re-NUDE (my membership) tonight. :moon: :naughty:

I also registered for the Joe Myers SCMC show. :p :thumbsup:

texaswrx
10-17-2008, 07:31 AM
See you turkeys there:bounce:

Angel
10-17-2008, 09:19 AM
SSSSSHHHHhhhhh! I don't smoke cigars. ;) :D

I re-NUDE (my membership) tonight. :moon: :naughty:

I also registered for the Joe Myers SCMC show. :p :thumbsup::eek: :D :rotf:

See you at the show then. :bounce:

JIMMAAAAAAAAAY!!! FTW !! :thumbsup:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

2004MystiSVT
10-21-2008, 01:22 PM

Click here (http://www.scmcstore.com/store/product.php?productid=83&cat=0&page=) :)
Sadly, I will not be able to participate as planned :( ... Looks like I won't have my lil cobra back until the middle of next week.

Sonic Blue
10-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Signed up!

I made the 2006 show but haven't been active since.
Good to meet some fellow Mustangers

Benny

Joe myers/? that's off 290???

ORANGE CRUSH
10-21-2008, 11:24 PM
All signed up.

Firme
10-22-2008, 07:29 AM
Signed up!

Benny

It will be good to see you again Benny.

Yup, Joe Myers is on 290, just south(eastbound) of Jones RD.

xtc4u
10-22-2008, 03:51 PM
I have not received my drivers package yet? Just wondering if I need to email someone or just make it known here? The M3 has an appointment to get tech inspected, but I have no paper work.

Thanks guys!

Troy.

kencobra
10-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Signed up!

Benny

Hey Benny I remember you and your SB. You were parked nexed to my SB vert. I will not be there this year, leaving for a trip to Halifax Nova Scotia.

Everyone have a great time, looks like the weather will be perfect for it :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
10-23-2008, 09:17 PM
I won't be showing, but I'll stop by to hang out and see everyone.

Sonic Blue
10-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Hey Benny I remember you and your SB. You were parked nexed to my SB vert. I will not be there this year, leaving for a trip to Halifax Nova Scotia.

Everyone have a great time, looks like the weather will be perfect for it :thumbsup:

I remember that beautiful vert :thumbsup:
Would of been great to meet you again!

Have a safe trip

Benny

Firme
10-24-2008, 09:34 AM
I have not received my drivers package yet? Just wondering if I need to email someone or just make it known here? The M3 has an appointment to get tech inspected, but I have no paper work.

Thanks guys!

Troy.

Troy PM sent.

cobrabitn
10-26-2008, 06:56 PM
:ttiwwop:

jimmysidecarr
10-26-2008, 10:28 PM
:ttiwwop:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/Puppy%20file/PA260114b.jpg

:D

97CasperCobra
10-27-2008, 12:06 AM
[IMG]:D
Jimbo...whose dog is that?? It looks JUST LIKE Jennifer's dog that she got about a month ago.

jimmysidecarr
10-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Jimbo...whose dog is that?? It looks JUST LIKE Jennifer's dog that she got about a month ago.

We are getting a pup, just don't know which one it will be yet, since the breeder hasn't decided which one she wants yet. She shows them and they are still too young to tell much about how they will be as show dogs.

Golden Retreiver for the WIN!!! :thumbsup:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/Puppy%20file/PA260090a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/Puppy%20file/PA260082a.jpg

[/Thread high jack] :D At least there are pics now. :rolleyes: ;) :p