PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for your prayers, and kind words

jimmysidecarr
07-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for the out pouring of kind words!

I' sorry I wa not able to get thriugh more, but as you can see my spellcecket id acout ready to bust in to flames:dw:

What happened to me...
link
http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/common/standard/transform.jsp?requestURI=/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/bleeding_varices.jsp

Why it happened
http://www.hepatitis-central.com/hcv/liver/esophageal/varices.html

I'll post more when I get stronger

Firme
07-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Jimmmy,

Glad you are feeling better. Its good to see you posting, even without the spellcheck in full swing.

Here is to a speedy recovery, we are all continually praying for you.

2004MystiSVT
07-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Jimmy,

It is great to hear from you!! So glad to know you are on the road to recovery!!! Take care! :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
07-25-2008, 05:53 PM
We may joke and kid on each other a LOT, but when it comes down to it we all care for one like a family member. When someone is down, we all try to do our best to pick them back up.

Jimmy, you gave us quite a scare(I can't imagine how Gail and your immediate family was going through). I am SO thankful you are doing better and I continue to pray for your recovery and keep you in my thoughts. Hope we see you soon Jimbo, if there is ANYTHING you need at all, please do not hesitate to ask. :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
07-25-2008, 06:04 PM
It is good to see you posting again Jimmy.

93KingCobra
07-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Hope you get to felling better real soon....

Carl G
07-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Who cares about your spelling, we are glad you are strong enough to post. Get some rest and let us know if you need anything! :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
07-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Glad you are back in the loop and I hope my Mystichrome brother will be back in full swing soon! :D

msmap
07-26-2008, 01:58 AM
:) take care Jimmy, we are very close if you should need anything

backnblack
07-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Jimmy,

Take care and let us know if you need anything. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Twice Bitten
07-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Glad to see you posting, that is very good news :thumbsup: . If you need anything let us know.

JoeJ
07-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Jimmy,

Just heard about your medical problem. Hope you get well soon. Take care of yourself. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Hope you will be fine so you can attend our event at HMSR in Nov. I want to play with you on the track with thats car with all those nice modifications.

jimmysidecarr
07-26-2008, 08:17 PM

I' sorry I wa not able to get thriugh more, but as you can see my spellcecket id acout ready to bust in to flames:dw:

What happened to me...
link
http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/common/standard/transform.jsp?requestURI=/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/bleeding_varices.jsp

Why it happened
http://www.hepatitis-central.com/hcv/liver/esophageal/varices.html

I'll post more when I get stronger

WOW! LOL!

I was trying to update 2 forums at once and copied and pasted my response to a rather long thread on SVTP. I was spelling and missing keys so badly, that my spell check failed to be useful.

You'll understand the LOL when you see what I was actually trying to say.

I'm sorry I was not able to get through more, but as you can see my spellchecker is about ready to burst into flames.

Thank you everyone!!!

I'm feeling a lot better, and yet a little more scared at how close the bullet that I dodged, actually came. :eek:

20 percent die before they even get to the E.R. !

bat-stang
07-26-2008, 09:11 PM
...looking forward to seeing you soon!;)

Batman

Admiral
07-27-2008, 09:31 AM
We're glad you weren't in that 20% Jimmy, now get back to feeling 100% soon and lets go play on the track! :thumbsup:

kencobra
07-27-2008, 01:29 PM
We are glad to see you are on the road to recovery. Now, the next step is to see you back on the road in that bad ass little coupe better know as the Terminator. :thumbsup:

Angel
07-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Glad to see you are getting around Jimmy. :thumbsup: Hope to see you soon.:)

Levi
07-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Glad to see you are getting better. Look forward to see you soon. :thumbsup:

SuperG
07-27-2008, 08:25 PM
Jimmy, when I heard you were in the hospital, my heart dropped...I am so glad you are getting better!!

Please tell Gail we appreciated her updates...what a champ!!

texaswrx
07-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Great to see you are doing better!

I posted in the Terminator section of SVTP as well. You have a couple more pages of well wishers there as well.

John aka tex-wrx

Andy M
07-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Jimmy,

As I do not regularly view the forum these days, I was shocked and concerned to learn of your recent illness. I certainly hope all is well and wish you and your family a speedy recovery. Take care buddy!! :thumbsup:

cobltng
08-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Jimmy I only know you by the boards, but it sounds like you have been having some tough times. I sincerely hope things are improving. If I can help in any way,contct me here.
Regards John ferguson

Jesse99
08-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Jimmy, Sorry to hear about your illness.. Glad to hear you're getting better.. :thumbsup: