PDA

View Full Version : Out of a job....

93KingCobra
07-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Well the time has finally come and will be loosing my job as of the 8th of Aug.
This is about as close as I have come to being unemployed :( :( ....

Just throwing it out there one last time that if anyone has heard of or has the inside scoop on a job opening please let me know ASAP.....

Thanks

Phil

cfradam
07-30-2008, 07:06 PM
phil,

it might help if you give some details of what line of work your in

Adam

93KingCobra
07-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Sorry I just assumed that the folks in the South Central already knew....

But for those that don't.....I have a high school degree, very good with my hands, I have been in the residential construction field(very customer service related) for about 9 years now, Also I have some basic computer skills....

Thanks for helping...

Phil

John Chingasos
07-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Sorry to hear buddy

I will heep my ear to the ground

Angel
07-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Sorry I just assumed that the folks in the South Central already knew....

But for those that don't.....I have a high school degree, very good with my hands, I have been in the residential construction field(very customer service related) for about 9 years now, Also I have some basic computer skills....

Thanks for helping...

Phil
Check out some of the Local Homebuilder Cos. Like Lennar or KB.

I know a Senior Construction Manager / Jr. VP at one of them and can forward your Res. to him with a referral if you shoot me a copy. :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
07-31-2008, 05:29 PM
I use to work at Lennar for 7-1/2 years and I know they are not hiring....Who is your friend?

Evilcartman
08-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Go work in Bridgeland and get me a discount on a new house. I want to move out there.

So, how is the IT stuff coming along?

93KingCobra
08-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Just reading as much as I can...When I can...I will have a lot more free time on my hands next week....

Angel
08-07-2008, 04:52 PM
I use to work at Lennar for 7-1/2 years and I know they are not hiring....Who is your friend?
He used to be Senior Construction manager for KB Home and I found out he now works for a private firm. :eek: And he since got a snobby attitude. So, I'll have to keep my ears open for elsewhere.

Mrs TwiceBitten
08-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Don't forget some of the online job markets such as www.monster.com (http://www.monster.com) and you guys can suggest others I am not aware of. And, the Chronicle and Craigslist online. You never know where any of that may lead. Good luck Phil.

John Himsel
08-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Contact CORESTAFF at the corner of 18th street and Seamist (Just inside 610 at 290) ......I am there largest user of temporary workers in Houston. Ask for Steven Jaeger.....tell him John Himsel sent you. They will put you to work pending pre-employment testing.