PDA

View Full Version : event entry fee

goldeneagle_10
07-30-2008, 11:28 PM
I wasn't sure who to ask this question so I figured it be best to post it here. I had planned to run the OT event at CMP with you guys this year, but I ended selling the cobra before the event came around and couldn't make it. I first said to just hold my entry fee to another event later in the year.

I was wondering, is it possible to just get a refund on my entry fee? I thought I was going to really get into some OT stuff this year... but it looks like I'm pretty much set up for autoX and trying to get serious about it instead. If anyone can help out... I would appreciate it, thanks!

cobrabitn
07-30-2008, 11:43 PM
The best thing to do is sell your spot next year to someone that will be attending the event. You can give them a discount or sell them a Gingerman spot this year and give them a discount.

goldeneagle_10
07-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Well... with that said, I'll let someone take my spot at Gingerman for $300. That's $15 off the normal price. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll give you my address to send the money. I would prefer cashier's check or a money order.

goldeneagle_10
09-09-2008, 07:12 AM
My offer still stands on my entry fee for Gingerman HPDE. Or for any other one if someone is looking to sign up for another one down the road. Someone has got to be interested in saving money right?