PDA

View Full Version : Virtual lap of TWS (rFactor)...

Exige
08-12-2008, 06:41 PM
For those who dont know, rFactor is a racing simulator and has quite a few real tracks in it... This is a video of the TWS Beta track...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KclY_qeQ_w&eurl=http://www.rfactorcentral.com/videos/view.cfm?v=9KclY_qeQ_w

Levi
08-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Yeap that's TWS,,,,,,,,,,,Cool. :cool:

jimmysidecarr
08-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Cool!

Looked like about a 2:15 though, with that little light weight Cyber Rod I was thinking 2:02s or there abouts.

My 2 tons of fun was in the 2:07/2:08 area allegedly, and that was the weekend I was cording used Kumho 700s like they were going out of style. :p

That would be a cool way to learn a new track or new track configuration.

No corded tires either. :rolleyes: ;)

Exige
08-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Jimmy,

Check out the website, there are a ton of tracks avaible and rfactor is a free download. I think you can play it for an hour for free and then if you want to buy it you can for $39.99. Not bad for a race sim... Im guessing its more fun with a steering wheel though.

jimmysidecarr
08-13-2008, 12:34 AM
Jimmy,

Check out the website, there are a ton of tracks avaible and rfactor is a free download. I think you can play it for an hour for free and then if you want to buy it you can for $39.99. Not bad for a race sim... Im guessing its more fun with a steering wheel though.

Yea, a steering wheel and pedals would be a must. Driving with a mouse or arrow buttons is not going to do much for me, I would say the Cobra has me throughly SPOILED! :p

If my Doctor won't cut me loose to play, I may have to get one of those set ups, or a PS 2? 3? 4?

That would kinda SUCK though. Of course being dead would SUCK WORSE, at least for loved ones left behind anyway.

We will know a lot more after Friday's upper GI scoping.

SuperG
08-13-2008, 08:31 AM
...Friday's upper GI scoping.
Now that sounds like fun...please DO NOT post video!

jimmysidecarr
08-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Now that sounds like fun...please DO NOT post video!

Don't worry, I won't even be driving home. :rolleyes: