PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Jimmy!!!!

97CasperCobra
08-15-2008, 12:26 AM
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that the upper GI goes well!!!! Hope the doctor gives you a clean bill of health buddy. Good seeing you the other day, I'm gonna have to come out more often to see my second family.... :thumbsup:

Firme
08-15-2008, 04:33 AM
Good luck Jimmy, you will be in our prayers.

SuperG
08-15-2008, 07:38 AM
Yeah, Jimmy, let us know how it goes...well, not the gory details...you know what I mean!!

msmap
08-15-2008, 09:12 AM
take care, Jimmy. prayers for you

jimmysidecarr
08-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Got home about an hour ago, no complications, two Varices were found and banded, that's better than 5 :p :D :rolleyes: .

I have to lay low for a few days, no trans removals...LOL! I go back in 3 weeks for another upper GI scope, to have another look. I'll be back at work Monday like normal sans heavy lifting.

Thank you so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers, Y'all have been terrific. :thumbsup:

I got chauffeured byMystichrome Shuttle Services by Gail ! She did great! The car reminds her a little bit of our old 84 Thunderbird Turbo couple, except smaller, AND A LOT FASTER!

She doesn't go WOT, rolls her eyes :rolleyes: and says "You don't need to!" Clutch is way too heavy though = not fun for her.

I'll probably be sleeping quite a bit. :rolleyes:

Angel
08-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Take care and get back up to speed. :thumbsup: :D :)

Way to go Gail! :bounce: On taming the Beast! :cool:

Andy M
08-15-2008, 02:36 PM
Jimmy,

Glad to hear things are going well. Please continue to keep us posted. Our prayers and thoughts are with you buddy! :thumbsup:

ORANGE CRUSH
08-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Great to hear Jimmy. Take care and get back on the track.

Levi
08-16-2008, 11:04 AM
This is good, how good, real good….. Thanks for your advice the other day; it really helped knowing you care about me when you have so much going on in your life right now. You know use old guys have to stick together. :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
08-16-2008, 01:24 PM
This is good, how good, real good….. Thanks for your advice the other day; it really helped knowing you care about me when you have so much going on in your life right now. You know use old guys have to stick together. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!

You can know I'm there for ya Stan!

Lately with these health issues forced on us, it kind of brings new meaning to...

The driver mod! :D :rolleyes:

97CasperCobra
08-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Jimmy, WONDERFUL news man!!!! Glad everything went well. Again as so many have said before, if there is ANYTHING we can do for you please do not think twice before asking us!!!

93KingCobra
08-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Good to hear everything went well Jimmy!! I can't wait to see you on track again...

xtc4u
08-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Get well soon Jimmy! You're gonna need all your strength to keep up with a little M3 at MSR in November!:rotf:

Best wishes for your health Brother.:thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
08-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Get well soon Jimmy! You're gonna need all your strength to keep up with a little M3 at MSR in November!:rotf:

Best wishes for your health Brother.:thumbsup:

Thanks Troy! I'm taking it one day at a time, for now.

I couldn't keep up last year! :rolleyes: so it's pretty unlikely I'll be keeping up this year, even if I do get the go ahead.... which is still a little iffy right now.

TWS might be interesting though you should still be faster, the longer straights would give me a little more make up room, plus the turns are faster, so they are more forgiving on my "78 Fairmont strut front suspension" :rolleyes: :D

cobrapace94
08-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Glad to hear you are getting better Jimmy. Good luck :thumbsup:

2004MystiSVT
08-26-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm a little late in getting this out as I have not been on much :rolleyes: sorry....but I'm really glad that the banding continues to be a success for you and I'm sure your next report will also be a good one!!! Take care....remain strong....remember you are in all of our thoughts & prayers!!