PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in TWS on Oct 4th-5th?

Exige
09-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Ill be running out at TWS on the 4th & 5th of October with www.thedriversedge.net (http://www.thedriversedge.net). The direction will be CCW. Will be great worm up for those of you running the SCMC Nov event.

gfcobra
09-19-2008, 03:08 PM
I am going if I get power by than. I think the wife would get pissed if I went to TWS & staying in an air-conditioned hotel. Jim & Larry are signed up also. I have not heard anything from them since Ike went through.

Hopefully, I will get power early next week.

Gary.

Exige
09-20-2008, 12:10 AM
I am going if I get power by than. I think the wife would get pissed if I went to TWS & staying in an air-conditioned hotel. Jim & Larry are signed up also. I have not heard anything from them since Ike went through.

Hopefully, I will get power early next week.

Gary.Awesome man, look forward to seeing you out there...

Exige
10-08-2008, 10:06 PM
I know you guys are probably getting tired of watching my track videos, but here is some from this TWS Event.

This is the last session of the day, Red run group. 2:04.5 was my best lap, but I never really got a clean lap, I was either passing someone or someone passing me. My data logger says Im good for a 2:03.08, but I know with some more practice I should be down into the 2:01's or better.

Take into consideration this is only my second time running TWS. My previous best at TWS was in the 2:09's. The first lap in the video is a pretty good one. I was quite tired and started blowing all my down shifts on the second lap. To much track time and to little sleep.

Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmEp4SScpo

PS, thanks Jim & Larry for the good company and the water... :D

mingrey02gt
10-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Cool vid. You follow the same lines as I do on the bike. I need a lap timer so I can see what kind of times I'm pushing.

The big straight I'm doing around 165 and come off of it at 140 going into turn one. Gets a little crazy at times. I am so ready to go back out.