PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to the Franks, Stan & Royce

97CasperCobra
09-20-2008, 10:47 PM
As you all know a tree was leaning against my parent's house and I really didn't want my step-dad to shell out what it's costing to get the tree removed. The Franks, Stan and Royce came over, with all the tools necessary, AND dinner.

A HUGE thanks goes to ALL of them!!!! I really don't know how I can repay you. My mom has already told me that she is having you all over for dinner. :thumbsup:

This is what friendships are all about and the friends I have made through this club are unlike any others. I am truly blessed to have ALL you guys. :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
09-20-2008, 11:42 PM
That totally sucks that I was not asked!!!!!!

Levi
09-21-2008, 12:29 AM
U R more than welcome,,, bro.

It's OK, dude. I had a beer in one hand and a flash light in the other,,,, It's good to be the old man of the group some times. ha ha. :rotf:

Twice Bitten
09-21-2008, 08:37 AM
You are welcome. Just trying to repay a favor for you helping move things out of our bayhouse, twice. :thumbsup:

I was not expecting to go driving over the golf course in my big old truck though :D ! The expression on the face of the homeowner just south of the clubhouse was priceless as we drove over the golfcart path in an F350 CC :D :thumbsup: :rotf:

97CasperCobra
09-21-2008, 12:52 PM
sorry bro, I never did ask, they just kinda took it upon themselves to come over.