PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE - 1995 Cobra Convertible - Cheap!!!!!

NJ2000R
09-24-2008, 08:40 PM
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/630885/fullsize/dsc_0645.jpg

Just listed for $4999.00 with no reserve! email me for link....

MUST SELL ASAP!

more pics here: http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/4209/64032

I am selling my 1995 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible. This car was featured on the cover of Pennsylvania's Tourism and Travel Brochure a few years ago, and I will include a copy with the car. Originally a TX car, I have owned it for approx 5-6 years. It is # 38 of 1003 SVT Cobra Mustang Convertibles made that year as per the SVT certificate. All 1003 Cobra's were built exactly the same, black with tan leather interior and black top, however, 499 of them had a one year only factory hardtop option. This is one of the 504 without the factory hardtop. I put approx 5-6000 miles on the car in that time period, only using it on nice days, and storing it in a climate controlled garage during the winter months. When I bought the car, I put new Hawk Street brake pads and new Ford Brembo rotors all around, four brand new Kumho MX tires, replaced the rear window, aligned the front end, added a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, replaced the drive belt and the idler pulley assembly, replaced the aging rubber engine and trans mounts with Pro-Thane urethane engine and transmission mounts, and some additional maintenance items to make sure the car was ready to drive reliably whenever and wherever I chose to go. I never once had a problem with the car. It does burn a tiny bit of oil, maybe half a quart over 2000 miles. This is also the last year for the 5.0L 302 ci pushrod type engine. The only flaws I know of are some minor chips and dings, see photos, and the clock does not work. The car has an aftermarket non catted H-pipe which has a crack, and does leak, but I will be including a catted stock H-pipe with the sale. The buyer will have the option of repairing or replacing the pipe as they choose. The previous owner liked the look of the 1996-1998 Cobra, and replaced the stock plain 95 hood, taillights, and rear bumper which says "COBRA" in order to update its appearance to that of the newer models. Overall, the car is very presentable and driveable. It is not a pristine show car, but it is fun to drive, looks, runs, and sounds great, and always gets alot of attention. It appears that the front seats were recovered at some point, but they match well with the original rear seat, although it shows some minor wear and Texas sun exposure. The driver's power seat works, but the track should be cleaned and lubed, as it moves a bit slow. The Air Conditioning blows nice and cold. The carpet is in good shape with minor wear and tear. Also included are newer NOS Ford mats. I also replaced all 4 of the wheel center caps with NOS Ford units. The top is in decent condition and there are no known leaks.

04Terminator
10-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Is car still for sale? How many miles on it? Where is it located? We are in Houston, TX and are interested in your car. :)

Jim LeBlanc @ 281-830-0443 jimlblnc@yahoo.com

NJ2000R
10-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Is car still for sale? How many miles on it? Where is it located? We are in Houston, TX and are interested in your car. :)

Jim LeBlanc @ 281-830-0443 jimlblnc@yahoo.com

it's been sold, but thanks! :thumbsup: