jimmysidecarr
09-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Yes! It's a 2x4!

What do I win?

A cookie?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/Silly%20file/Cookie.jpg

Bartman01
09-29-2008, 03:38 PM
The side mirror and roof line look like a recent mustang convertible. The hood line is close to the pillar so it has to be a current model mustang (assuming that it is a mustang). Given that you felt the need to post the image up here I would guess:

A Shelby GT500 convertible. :woooah:

Or a close second a normal mustang convertible.

Levi
09-29-2008, 07:09 PM
I get these types of txt msg's on my cell phone from Larry all the time.
Questions that have no right or wrong answer, drives me freaking crazy.

Example:
Q: What is black and blue and red all over?

My answer: A newspaper.
His reply to my answer: Your face if you touch me again.

The next time my answer: Spider Man Comic Book.
Again the abuse continues: A penguin with a shotgun.

So this weekend I get this pix msg (I hate the resolution on my cell phone) it shows something in what looks like water or behind fogged up class window.

The question is: Fords production that doubles as a submarine?

I think of all the military vehicles that ford made and none of them goes underwater so I reply with: Snake.

Now I can see and again it's just Larry Franking with me.
:doh2:

97CasperCobra
09-29-2008, 07:55 PM
I get these types of txt msg's on my cell phone from Larry all the time.
I ESPECIALLY love the 6:30am wake up texts that he sends. :mad:

jimmysidecarr
09-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Still looks like a 2x4 to me. :doubt:

Levi
09-29-2008, 09:06 PM

:rotf:

When the kids get up early, he likes to make sure we all share in the pain of getting little sleep. :spoke:

:jk: j/k Big L. :love:

Twice Bitten
09-29-2008, 09:07 PM

Oh, cry me a river :bawling: , Mr. Drunk texter :drunk: ! You should remember that the early bird catches the worm! :D

As for the picture of the V6 vert Sub-mustang, this is 1 of 6 cars/truck/suvs my across the street neighbor in Galveston lost during Ike. This car was left in the garage, pushed into the canal behind his house by the surge. The rear of the car is actually under his dock with front end being under the bulkhead overhang. It is sitting at an angle where the boat should be parked. When I walked up to take the picture, a crab scurried off of the car. It was sitting on the windsheild by the inspection sticker. Then a scool of fish swam over before I could get my phone ready to take a picture.
1 of his 5 boats is just on the other side of the car under water as well, no picture of it though.

Twice Bitten
09-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Still looks like a 2x4 to me. :doubt:

You are technically correct, as usual :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: Is it marine grade or treated lumber? :rolleyes:

backnblack
09-29-2008, 10:06 PM
I agree with Jimmy, it is a 2x4. I would say.....treated.

The real question is where did the 2x4 come from? :dunno:

93KingCobra
09-30-2008, 12:48 AM
I say it is a milk jug.... :)

jimmysidecarr
09-30-2008, 11:24 AM
Oh, cry me a river :bawling: , Mr. Drunk texter :drunk: ! You should remember that the early bird catches the worm! :D

As for the picture of the V6 vert Sub-mustang, this is 1 of 6 cars/truck/suvs my across the street neighbor in Galveston lost during Ike. This car was left in the garage, pushed into the canal behind his house by the surge. The rear of the car is actually under his dock with front end being under the bulkhead overhang. It is sitting at an angle where the boat should be parked. When I walked up to take the picture, a crab scurried off of the car. It was sitting on the windsheild by the inspection sticker. Then a scool of fish swam over before I could get my phone ready to take a picture.
1 of his 5 boats is just on the other side of the car under water as well, no picture of it though.

That is some MAJOR BUMAGE! :eek: :(

Twice Bitten
09-30-2008, 12:04 PM
That is some MAJOR BUMAGE! :eek: :(

No, it is major laziness on their part. Insurance fraud IMHO! :mad:

Angel
09-30-2008, 03:26 PM
With more than a couple days notice of an impending storm, any of us would have gotten our cars to higher ground. :thumbsup: Sad Stuff. :rolleyes:

msmap
09-30-2008, 04:49 PM

That is what it sounds like to me. Loosing 5 vehicles in a storm that you had 2 weeks notice about, hmmmmmmm.