PDA

View Full Version : greetings from italy

AirForce1
10-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Hows everything going? Sorry I haven't had time to post in a long time but Its been crazy busy here. I just wanted to stop by and see how everyone was doing. I will be home at the end of December for two weeks. Have fun at the Joe Myers show. With I could be there.

How are the snakes running?

Angel
10-21-2008, 12:08 PM
:thumbsup: :bounce: Snakes are running well in the cool, dry air lately. :burnout:

Italy sounds awesome! :bounce:

Get home safe for the Holidays and Thank-You for Serving. :flag:

msmap
10-21-2008, 12:55 PM
Hi Aaron, glad to hear you are doing good. Keep it that way :thumbsup: The SSSShelby is running great. Just put over 2k on him doing the Terlingua Bull Run with Carroll himself :bounce: cya in December!

backnblack
10-21-2008, 02:24 PM
Hey Aaron, good to hear from you. How's Italy treating you?

AirForce1
10-21-2008, 05:04 PM
Italy is nice. Itís just so expensive here, the exchange rate is .768 euro for every dollar. So in translation $5 is 8 euro. We are doing training exercises all week and I was the luck one to get put on night shift. :( When I get some time I will put up some pics of around the base and Venice. :thumbsup: During the exercises We have to wear our full chemical gear and then out body armor and all the rest of our gear. It all adds up to about 45 pounds. Itís get tiring after a 12 hour shift.

SuperG
10-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Aaron!! Glad to hear from you!! I hope you get plenty of opportunities to look around Europe!!

Firme
10-22-2008, 07:34 AM
Hi Aaron, :hello: nice to hear from you man. I must say, if you have to do a training exercise wearing 45lbs worth of stuff, Italy is a good place as any to be doing it. Hope you are living it up over there outside of your shifts, regardless of the exchange rate.

cobrapace94
10-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Hey Aaron, glad to hear from you and all is well. :thumbsup:

AirForce1
10-22-2008, 07:50 PM
when I get the chance I do wonder around Europe but it just cost so much to travel here its unreal. :eek: but When you do the scenery is just amazing. When I get some time ill try to post up a few pics. :thumbsup: