PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jimmy

kencobra
10-23-2008, 05:44 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out and a :thumbsup: to Jimmy for all the help he gave me last week with the Cobra. It is people like Jimmy that keep giving me faith in mankind.

Jimmy, I drove the car home from the shop but have been so busy with the move that I have not had it out of the garage since and with the trip to Halifax Nova Scotia tomorrow it looks like another week before really trying her out.

Thanks again for ALL your help and dinner is on me, neighbor.

Ken

jimmysidecarr
10-23-2008, 06:19 PM
THANK YOU! and I'm glad to help Ken.

The SVT Cobra customers deserve (IMHO) a higher level of TLC than most Ford dealers generally bring to the table.

When I bring a club member to our dealership, I make sure that everyone knows "this is a friend of mine from the Cobra club".

I am very glad that I have approval from management to give this attention and pricing.

I am also thankful that my techs respect me enough to take good care of friends when I bring them in.

Thank you for trusting us with your business.

I am also jazzed that you live so close now! We will have to get together soon, and hang out, do lunch, or whatever.
Looking forward to seeing your new house, also.

Hope this post sounds OK, I am still kooky from the meds, I had another upper GI done today.

kencobra
10-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Hope the news from the upper G.I. turns out to be excellent news. You write a pretty damn good post when your "kooky"

gtdrivr
10-24-2008, 07:20 AM
Oh, just kiss and get it over with! :eek:

Great job hooking the old man up, Jimmy.

I hope everything is going well over there. :thumbsup: