PDA

View Full Version : joe myers show

sbc.cobra
10-27-2008, 10:00 PM
congrats to all of the winners! even though i saw Todd begging Angel for a first place (we have pictures to prove it :p ). it was good to see everyone again.

hurry up and post the pictures keith!

Exige
10-27-2008, 10:02 PM
For some stupid reason I thought the show was next weekend. Stupid me.. :(

ORANGE CRUSH
10-27-2008, 11:38 PM
congrats to all of the winners! even though i saw Todd begging Angel for a first place (we have pictures to prove it :p ). it was good to see everyone again.

You are just mad because you came all the way from Huntsville to pick up a 3rd place throphy.:D

Angel
10-28-2008, 01:43 PM
You are just mad because you came all the way from Huntsville to pick up a 3rd place throphy.:D
:D Todd's Terminator & Jim's were nearly impossible to find a flaw: - and I swear they are never driven!:eek:

Great job, Guys.:thumbsup:

Evilcartman
10-28-2008, 07:30 PM
For some stupid reason I thought the show was next weekend. Stupid me.. :(

BS - I told you this week that it was saturday. :baby:

Evilcartman
10-28-2008, 07:31 PM

It's going to be a while for the pictures. We just closed on the new house today and I won't have time until next week. But they will get posted.

Angel
10-28-2008, 08:00 PM
It's going to be a while for the pictures. We just closed on the new house today and I won't have time until next week. But they will get posted.

:thumbsup: Congrats on the House.

Thanks in advance for the pics. :thumbsup:

I wondered, too, why I did not see a certain Lotus at the show this time. :)

Exige
10-28-2008, 08:12 PM
BS - I told you this week that it was saturday. :baby:My mind was all screwy, I spent the previous 4 weekends at the track. I dont know why, but for some reason I thought the car show was this coming weekend.. First one Ive missed in quite a while so Im a bit disappointed.

Evilcartman
10-28-2008, 10:27 PM
:thumbsup: Congrats on the House.

Thanks in advance for the pics. :thumbsup:

I wondered, too, why I did not see a certain Lotus at the show this time. :)

Thanks. Now the fun begins.

AirForce1
10-29-2008, 07:20 AM
wish i was there this year. :( I need some pics to see:bounce: :D