PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Tammy & Andy

Mrs TwiceBitten
12-21-2008, 04:50 AM
Many thanks to Tammy and Andy for opening their lovely home and graciously hosting our group for a fantastic, memorable Christmas party! Thanks also to their girls for acting as "mini-hostesses" and to all of the members who brought delightful treats for us to feast on. The gift exchange is always a source of entertainment and laughter.

I know I forgot to drop my donation in the box for the Hurricane Relief fund...Tammy, if we can collect these for you do you want them mailed to your house? I think there are some others who wanted to contribute.

93KingCobra
12-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks to Tammy and Andy for everything!!!!!!! We had a great time as always at the X-mas party...! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
12-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Yes, thank you for hosting the party. Here are a few pictures I took.

My pics (http://picasaweb.google.com/evilcartmancobra/SCMCXmasParty#)

jimmysidecarr
12-21-2008, 08:37 PM
Gail and I had a blast!!

Thanks Andy, Tammy and everyone! :thumbsup:

Andy M
12-22-2008, 01:50 AM
Thanks everyone! We certainly enjoyed opening up our home to our extended SCMC family of friends! I trust everyone got home safely. I have some excellent video footage of our gift exchange and will post some up once I have time.

Merry XMAS everyone! Tammy and I (and my daughters) were most happy to host this event and are glad you all had as good a time as we had hosting it! :thumbsup: :bounce:

97CasperCobra
12-22-2008, 02:08 AM
Had an AMAZING time at this year's Christmas party, thanks Andy and Tammy!!!!

Thanks for everyone who came and made this party such a success...and thanks to Todd for reading my "stupid" White Elephant exchange poem....how my gifts always become the sought after gifts i have NO idea.

Made it hope ok, almost got side-swiped by some guy but i laid on the horn at the last minute and it gave me the adrenaline to stay awake the rest of the ride home.

So sorry I was late....After helping my friend move into his new home from his 3rd-floor apartment, my legs have been punishing me all day.

Can't wait to see you all again soon. :thumbsup:

Firme
12-22-2008, 09:52 AM
Thank you Tammy and Andy (and the girls) for hosting a wonderful Christmas party. We had a blast. It was great to see everyone, especially those that have been in hiding for most of the year. Thanks to everyone who attended for another memorable Christmas party!

kencobra
12-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Thanks Tammy, Andy and the rest of the family for opening up your beautiful home and doing a great a job hosting the '08 Christmas party. Jocelyn and I had a fun time and it was great seeing everyone. :thumbsup:

JoeJ
12-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Tammy/Andy. My my but we had a great time at the party. Your daughters sure done a great job helping out and it was great seeing everyone again.

Seeing that track car in your garage was a bonus. Looking forward to chasing you around the track again soon.

Andy M
12-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Tammy/Andy. My my but we had a great time at the party. Your daughters sure done a great job helping out and it was great seeing everyone again.

Seeing that track car in your garage was a bonus. Looking forward to chasing you around the track again soon.Joe, Likewise it sure will be fun to go out and play with you and the gang at the track soon. That silver car in your rearview mirror will be me! :D Objects in mirror are closer than they appear! :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

JBoden
12-25-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks everyone! We certainly enjoyed opening up our home to our extended SCMC family of friends! I trust everyone got home safely. I have some excellent video footage of our gift exchange and will post some up once I have time.

Merry XMAS everyone! Tammy and I (and my daughters) were most happy to host this event and are glad you all had as good a time as we had hosting it! :thumbsup: :bounce:

Jackie and I had an amazing time - Thanks to the Menard family (including Matty) for your incredible hospitality. :D

Evilcartman
12-25-2008, 07:28 PM
I figured out a way to make Kevin's Christmas present look like Todd. :bounce: :bounce:

Firme
12-26-2008, 03:31 PM
:rotf:

For all the people that stayed till the end, that is totally hilarious.

:rotf:

Andy M
12-27-2008, 05:56 AM
I figured out a way to make Kevin's Christmas present look like Todd. :bounce: :bounce:Now that's funny!!!! :rolleyes: :rotf: