PDA

View Full Version : On The Border Gleannloch Farms is closing 1/14/09

C-Liz-Go
01-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Houston members -

Several of you have supported the Gleannloch Farms On The Border restaurant during this past summer's Niftee Fiftees shows. Unfortunately, the economy has not been kind to many businesses, and this location is closing January 14 at 3pm. I work there as my side job (real estate is starting to pick up), and have enjoyed it very much.

Please make an effort to stop by one more time for a great margarita, fajitas, or some questo, and support the staff who is now looking for new jobs (myself included).

The Spring Cypress/290 location will remain open for business - they have not been hard hit like ours.

Thanks - Liz

Levi
01-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi :hello: sweet heart long time no see, I am sorry to hear about the closing of the restaurant. Other wise how have you been, life treating you ok?

Stan :cool:

97CasperCobra
01-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Hi :hello: sweet heart long time no see, I am sorry to hear about the closing of the restaurant. Other wise how have you been, life treating you ok?

Stan :cool:
I'm telling..... :p

Sorry to hear that On the Boarder is closing some of their restaurants. Always liked their food. Do you have anything else lined up??

C-Liz-Go
01-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Well hiya Stan! Haven't seen you in ages, how are you?

At the moment, I have several opportunities to choose from and by the time we close, I'll have something lined up for sure. This was never meant to be my career, just my fun job and a way to meet more people. And stay busy. My REAL job is still as a realtor, and that's going very well. But it doesn't come with health insurance, and OTB does offer that.

The other OTBs are still around, there will just be 2 left in Houston.

And Casper, you can see my car any time in person, parked outside OTB or at the Friday night Conn's cruises. Posting pics has never been my speciality....do you see an avatar :rotf: ?!