View Full Version : Lookin for a...

02-03-2009, 10:45 PM
I think its called a radiator splash shield or somthing. Its the plastic half circle that goes on the bottom of the mustang near the radiator and is held in by the circular push in clips. I could take pictures if my description is too bland, but its for my '94 Cobra. When it was new, it used to scrape the pavement every now and then. But it ripped off the other day, I was backing down one of those driveways where the curb is molded into the end of the driveway and it finally ripped off. If anyone has one, I'll take it.


02-03-2009, 11:08 PM
You can buy the front air deflector at your local Ford dealership for around $30.00 but be aware that the replacements do not hang down as far as the originals therefore the scrapping will be reduced. The purpose of the deflector is to push cool air in front of the radiator.

Mustang Unlimited also has one:


02-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Just bought one! Thanks.