PDA

View Full Version : Drivers Edge event at MSR Cresson

JoeJ
02-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Anyone signed up for the Drivers Edge event at MSR Cresson on Feb 21 & 22. I will be there with the Cup Car. They are running it backward (Clockwise). It is a rush that direction. A lot of blind hills.

Admiral
02-08-2009, 02:23 PM
I prefer CW now at MSRH, takes that concrete K-wall out of play when exiting sugar-n-spice and, as you mentioned, the "launch" takes on a whole new flavor!

Have fun out there Joe, I'm having to curtail expenses with the change to Toyo 888's for this year's racing season.

Andy M
02-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Joe,

Man, I sure wish I could go to this one, but I will have to pass. :(

Keep it shiny side up man!! ;) and be sure to give the BMW's and Porsche's hell!! :thumbsup:

gfcobra
02-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Joe,
Larry & I are on the waiting list. Hope to hear something from Rick soon.
Gary

Exige
02-12-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm registered for this event. Maybe we can mix it up on track again Joe. I assume your running in the Red/Expert run group?

Also I agree CW is the most fun direction to run the 1.7

JoeJ
02-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Yes, I am running in the red group. I will have my 2004 Grand AM Cup Car. It doesn't have the HP that the Cobra R has but it will be fun. I want to see how the FR500 intake manifold will work. I lost 30 ft-lbs torque when I installed it. Not a good move.

Lets go play together on track. It is always fun to see you eat me up in the curves..lol.

Exige
02-16-2009, 12:32 AM
Yes, I am running in the red group. I will have my 2004 Grand AM Cup Car. It doesn't have the HP that the Cobra R has but it will be fun. I want to see how the FR500 intake manifold will work. I lost 30 ft-lbs torque when I installed it. Not a good move.

Lets go play together on track. It is always fun to see you eat me up in the curves..lol.Keep an eye out for me since I don't know what your Grand AM car looks like.