PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in Houston

C-Liz-Go
02-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Fellow Houston forum members -

I'd like to introduce you to a new bulletin board site, dedicated to promoting PUBLIC car-related events, especially those benefiting charities. www.HoustonCarScene.net (http://www.HoustonCarScene.net) is a site specifically set up to answer the question, "Hey, what's going on this weekend?" We are looking to increase public awareness of other family-geared entertainment options besides shopping at the mall or seeing another movie. It is not for posting backyard BBQs or mod days at the next door neighbor's.

We are NOT looking to steal members from other forums, quite the contrary. We'd like to help grow sister site and local club memberships, and we welcome your contributions of event postings, as well as mentioning any forum affiliations you have.

Please check us out, and spread the word. Building a calendar site such as this will only succeed with a group effort.

Thanks!
Liz

93KingCobra
02-14-2009, 11:45 AM
That is a great idea I hope it works out for everyone. :thumbsup:

C-Liz-Go
02-28-2009, 11:30 AM
The site is up and running, and has many events already added to our calendar. Our webmaster is still working on a lot of things behind the scenes, but most importantly, there's INFO to be had.

I've seen a few great events posted here on SVTPerformance, that I've included on our pages....the more the merrier at events!