PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hours of LeMons this weekend...

Exige
02-26-2009, 05:15 PM
For any of you who are board this weekend you should take some time and drop by MSR Houston and check out the race this weekend. Its quite fun to spectate and lots of crazy stuff is going on. Drop by and say hi...

SuperG
02-27-2009, 01:04 PM
I can't wait to hear how everything turns out!! Good luck!!

My SHO buddies will be there with 2 cars this year!!

Exige
03-02-2009, 11:36 AM
I can't wait to hear how everything turns out!! Good luck!!

My SHO buddies will be there with 2 cars this year!!Not sure how your SHO buddies did (I know they had to replace a tranny at one point).

My team ended up finishing 9th out of a field of 101... Not to shabby.

SuperG
03-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Not sure how your SHO buddies did (I know they had to replace a tranny at one point).

My team ended up finishing 9th out of a field of 101... Not to shabby.
Wow! Get those pics up!!

Admiral
03-02-2009, 05:16 PM
9th, very nice run! I guess there were no metal filings in the engine this time? I begged out of my ride but I heard that old BMW was doing well. Maybe next go round - what's the next Lemons Houston date?

Exige
03-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Wow! Get those pics up!!You can check out some of the info here, I dont have any pics myself...

http://jalopnik.com/tag/24-hours-of-lemons/

9th, very nice run! I guess there were no metal filings in the engine this time? I begged out of my ride but I heard that old BMW was doing well. Maybe next go round - what's the next Lemons Houston date?Looks like your old team finished 19th. At the beginning of Sunday they were in second place only a lap or 2 back from first, but it looks like they had some issues as I saw them being towed of the track at least once and then in the penalty box several times towards the end of the day.

Our team started Sunday in 27th place and ran a real clean race all day and was able to move all the way up to 9. Oh and no metal shavings this year. Not sure if our motor could handle that twice.. :)

As for the next race its October 24th/25th. We are going to run that race as well and hopefully we can move up into the top 5.

Admiral
03-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Well, either way congratulations on a fine showing.

Sounds like old Fox-body Mustangs are the new hotness on the podium...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D