PDA

View Full Version : Texas World Speedway March 21 & 22

Carl G
03-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Hello everyone, its been a while since my last post. Last weekend David, Michael, Larry, Gary, and myself were at a Drivers Edge event at TWS. Great weather, great times, and Michael was kicking butt in that little old GTI. As usual David had the car set up really nice and we watch Mike as he just tore up the green group and before the day was done was signed off to run in blue. Larry's new play toy was awsome and ran great which Larry was on fire in the red group along with Gary's newly purchased Cobra R. I know I got passed by both of them a lot. Great job guys. David as always was smoking. There was some really fast cars in the red run group with one smoking hot yellow Z06.All in all it was a great event, with lots of laughter and watching our newest track monster (Michael) put all of those hours as passenger to good use. Fun weekend guys, I really enjoyed the great company.

Exige
03-23-2009, 10:07 PM
I do have to say Larry is getting pretty darn fast, whatever improvements he made to his car really helped and I think he is getting a lot more confident as well. Keep up the good work Larry.

It was great seeing you guys at the track, wish you guys could make it out more often.

Firme
03-23-2009, 11:26 PM
Sound like ya'll had a blast.

Wish I could have been there to enjoy it ya'll.

Larry95
03-24-2009, 09:43 AM
Carl/Barry, thanks for the kind words. I'm not getting faster, you'all are just getting slower. I had a ball. I agree it was fun to watch Mike run down all those cars in both the green and blue groups. Carl/David/Mike, thanks for letting me pit and hang out with you. And David was right, when he set my tire pressures down to 15 psig, that really helped me corner better. Looking forward to doing it again real soon with you guys.

97CasperCobra
03-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Glad you guys had a great time.....I need to find a weekend to go out with you guys....or post it up and I'll do my best to join you!!!!