PDA

View Full Version : TWS Pictures

Evilcartman
03-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Here are a few of my pictures from today.

TWS 2009 Pictures (http://picasaweb.google.com/evilcartmancobra/2009TWS#)

97CasperCobra
03-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Nice pics Keith....you should have taken MORE!!!!!

Who all was in attendance?? Saw Andy, Larry, Joe, Todd...was that Bart's Silver '01??

Oh yea....how was the sausage?? :p

Firme
03-29-2009, 10:49 AM
Great pics Keith!! :thumbsup: I agree with Mike on we need more!!

93KingCobra
03-29-2009, 12:52 PM
It was to cold to take more and the wind was unbelievable..

p.s. the SAUSAGE was great !!!!! LoL

RF Cobra
03-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Great pictures. :thumbsup:

Exige
03-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Man I lent you my camera and not one photo of my car.. :D

Evilcartman
03-30-2009, 12:14 AM
I got like ten of it. Just very blurry. The wind was killing us. I need to figure out a way to get you all the pics. Do you have mesh?

cobrabitn
03-30-2009, 01:31 AM
Andy,

Those numbers look sweet on your Terminator. Yours too, Todd! :D

Larry95
03-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Nice pics Keith....you should have taken MORE!!!!!

Who all was in attendance?? Saw Andy, Larry, Joe, Todd...was that Bart's Silver '01??

Oh yea....how was the sausage?? :pKeith, thanks for taking the pictures. Bart was not there. That's Gary's new ride the #143 Cobar R. Sunday was a better day. Wind died down and it warmed up some. Todd and I spent the last session Sunday playing chase with Andy. That was a ball.:bounce: Todd's wife, her parents and his son made it out Sunday. Michel sure is getting big.

JoeJ
03-30-2009, 10:07 AM
Guy,

We sure had a blast. It was really cold and windy on Saturday but Sunday was great. It was great to see so many of my friends at the event. SCMC guys sure kicked some butt..lol. There was 3 - 2000 Cobra R's at the event. Running the track clockwise was sure great. My my but you can get some speed at the end of the front straight and the rush of trying to slow down for the esses was something else.

We also was able to run the whole oval on Sunday parade laps. The turns have been fixed. Hmmmm..Wonder how fast we could go wide open..lol. I will attach a couple pictures of the Cobra R's. Sorry I don't have more.

Exige
03-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Here is a lap of video... Still lots of place for improvement, but its a decently fast lap...

http://vimeo.com/3914303?pg=embed&sec=

SuperG
03-30-2009, 11:47 AM
OMG I miss TWS...Joe, those wheels are great for the Cobra R!!!

Barry, as usual, it's fun watching your track videos!

PS...why were the oval banks fixed? Is the new owner (I forgot his name) planning for some pro events?

97CasperCobra
03-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Great pics Joe....wish I could have made it out but I was stuck on the jobsite all weekend. :(

Andy M
03-31-2009, 10:11 AM
Keith, thanks for taking the pictures. Bart was not there. That's Gary's new ride the #143 Cobar R. Sunday was a better day. Wind died down and it warmed up some. Todd and I spent the last session Sunday playing chase with Andy. That was a ball.:bounce: Todd's wife, her parents and his son made it out Sunday. Michel sure is getting big.

Larry,

Yes, that sure was fun!! :bounce: We have got to go out and play more often! :thumbsup: This was a great event and I sure had a great time in my new toy! I also had an opportunity to drive a new Nissan Skyline GT-R. Oh boy, is that thing a BEAST! :eek: It sticks like glue, handles like its on rails, accelerates like a rocketsled, and is sheer heaven on the track! Thanks to Jorge for trusting me in his new toy!

All in all, a great weekend! The 03 did not dissapoint of course! Thanks to David for building an absolute track monster!

Andy M
03-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Andy,

Those numbers look sweet on your Terminator. Yours too, Todd! :DTony,

Yes, the new letters sure look good on the '03! :thumbsup: I instructed a guy in a GT-500 and pointed him to our website, so hopefully he will join up soon! Just doing my part to increase our membership.

There were at least 8-10 GT-500's there this past weekend! :thumbsup:

ORANGE CRUSH
03-31-2009, 08:20 PM
Andy,

Those numbers look sweet on your Terminator. Yours too, Todd! :D

Thanks Andy!

Andy M
04-02-2009, 12:26 AM
more pics from this past weekend at TWS....... :thumbsup: :bounce: