PDA

View Full Version : Just a poll to see who would be interested??

cobrabitn
04-20-2009, 11:00 PM
If the SCMC did a show at Myrtle beach, who would be interested? The event would be held in April...

kng9nothing
04-20-2009, 11:09 PM
i voted :( .... I just really dislike what Myrtle Beach has become. No offense to anyone here, but I try to avoid Myrtle at all costs.

cobrabitn
04-20-2009, 11:38 PM
The event would be held in April... it would be a show at a dealership not on the beach itself.

crutch95
04-21-2009, 08:02 AM
I think that it would be a great time. let me know when you are going to have a show and I wil make it.

silververt
04-21-2009, 09:32 AM
I'm all for Myrtle Beach, but I hope you aren't talking about this month. 1 week notice wouldn't be close to enough time.

kng9nothing
04-21-2009, 11:41 AM
The event would be held in April... it would be a show at a dealership not on the beach itself.
oh...that changes everything...as long as you aren't talking about this month, I would seriously consider going. and staying in Cherry Grove:thumbsup:

Tony, I don't know if its possible, but can you remove (or at least ignore my vote for "no")?

RF Cobra
04-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Maybe. Depends on date, economy, my schedule, school schedule, who's going to run it, etc.

cobrabitn
04-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Right now I have Burke and myself with putting on the event. I'm going to see if we can get some hotel assistance for the event organizers from the sponsoring dealership.

Again, I'm shooting for next April around two or three weeks after AutoFair. I'm going to make a three day trip out of it for me. Show up on Friday morning and leave on Sunday so we can enjoy the beach when it isn't too crowded. Of course, the final date would depend on when Spring break would be?

nckissfan
04-22-2009, 09:22 AM
I would be up for it. I guess the best thing to ask some of the folks down there is when is the busiest time for the spring breakers. Spring breaks don't all fall under the same week. Isn't there some SCMC members that live in MB?

Cobra4me
04-22-2009, 07:55 PM
I voted also. question is can we get anyone to come, after all the autofair we had less than 20 cars with 40 available???? so will anybody come

cobrabitn
04-22-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm sure not everyone from NC will go or even SC for that matter but it might enable us to pick up more members and then maybe we'll be able to fill the Autofair.

BTW, we'll be requesting 15 spots on Saturday for the fall event and 10 on Sunday.