PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Patrick

Twice Bitten
05-26-2009, 01:11 PM
A big Thanks to Mike, Patrick and Royce for helping us with the rebuilding of the garage and storage room at the bayhouse this past weekend! :thumbsup:

The Franks

97CasperCobra
05-26-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't remember seeing Patrick there, guess he "part-timed" it on Monday. Hope the grill works out nicely. Always great to lend a hand and hang out with the family who has done so much for the club and me. What goes around, comes around.... :thumbsup:

It was also great to see the new Camaro SS.. :surprise: ..what a way to kick off the weekend!!! Wonder what the first mod is going to be.... :D Next time I get to drive it!!!! :thumbsup:

Andy M
05-26-2009, 02:16 PM
huh?.... what did I miss?.... someone has a new Camaro SS? :cool:

backnblack
05-26-2009, 07:30 PM
I don't remember seeing Patrick there, guess he "part-timed" it on Monday. Hope the grill works out nicely. Always great to lend a hand and hang out with the family who has done so much for the club and me. What goes around, comes around.... :thumbsup:Your welcome :thumbsup:

Yup, I part timed it :D ! I needed to be there to jack some things up during the rebuild :)
And the grill worked out great for the T-bone steaks! Glad it was already assembled when I got there :D

Twice Bitten
06-01-2009, 11:42 AM
A big thanks to Patrick and Royce this weekend. Patrick did some heavy lifting, Like the entire west side of the house off of its pillars to level it and secure it. :thumbsup:
We were able to lift over 1 inch on the west side thanks to some antique house lifting jacks that Patick brought down. :thumbsup: Those jacks are awesome!!!!!!! :D

97CasperCobra
06-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Wish I could have come out and given a hand or two, but I had bigger fish to fry. :D

Twice Bitten
06-01-2009, 12:21 PM
I had bigger fish to fry. :D

Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

ORANGE CRUSH
06-02-2009, 02:39 PM
No one invited me..:( What? Am I not good enough?

Wait, did ya'll WORK? ooooh ok never mind...:D

Twice Bitten
06-02-2009, 03:45 PM
No one invited me..:( What? Am I not good enough?

Wait, did ya'll WORK? ooooh ok never mind...:D

I have body parts that hurt that I did not know I had! :rolleyes:

I can still work like a 20 year old, I now recouperate like a 80 year old! :rotf: